We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have 25 inches of snow outside. It's still snowing (although not nearly as windy as it was last night) and they are figuring a few more inches will be added. Lost power for all of 5 minutes last night before it kicked back on. My car is completely buried thanks in part to drifts.

So what's the expectation, in heavy snow are you still supposed to try to make it to work, sorry for the dummy question, but it never snows here

So what's the expectation, in heavy snow are you still supposed to try to make it to work, sorry for the dummy question, but it never snows here

It all depends on the business if it's what you consider a normal snowstorm.

Yesterday's storm was a completely different animal because of blizzard conditions. Everything that was considered non-essential was shut down. Actually, there is a travel ban in place currently. Nobody is allowed on the roads right now. My brother had to go into work at his normal time yesterday afternoon around the time the ban was in place...but his job is considered essential since he works in the medical field at a local hospital.

:lol:lol My Girlfriends Car :panic::horror

Snow drifts
blizzard22013006.jpg

Snow sucks... anyone who gets excited about it are maroons.

It's friggin' annoying and causes damage to homes and causes a ruckus for old people. Have no idea how many old people have heart attacks from shovelling snow. lol

:lol I don't think leaving the wipers up is going to help much. More than likely the heavy drift or shoveling off the snow is going to snap them off.

Wow epic snow guys, looks great but take into account the weight of all that snow and the damage it does it kinda sux, my house gets a little hail blocking the gutters wreaks all sort of havoc never mind 2 tonne of snow

I love snow. We keep getting snow alerts here in the UK but its been disappointing so far. We had a little bit a month or so ago & now warnings that we could be getting snow Sunday but it's not looking promising.

Yeah I know Eli I'm a moron :D

Back