We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I live in the wrong geographical location but **** sakes I hate Snow!!!!!

But what I hate even more are those people out there...you know who you are... that think this crap "is soooo pretty".

"YaaaAyyy. :blissy
I can skiing..."
:thwak

February is the worst month...EVER...
Bring on some March. :lecture :banana

Snow rocks!

When I was living in North Dakota, the drift behind my house would get big enough over the course of about a month to 6 weeks of winter to actully walk up the drift and step onto the roof of our house.

I think the whole global warming thing is bull****. But I do believe in the possibility...not probability, possibility...of natural global climate change. If that is the case...some of you all that are not used to massive amounts of snow...but get used to it.:)

It is pretty. Until it isn't.

Snow rocks!

When I was living in North Dakota, the drift behind my house would get big enough over the course of about a month to 6 weeks of winter to actully walk up the drift and step onto the roof of our house.

I think the whole global warming thing is bull****. But I do believe in the possibility...not probability, possibility...of natural global climate change. If that is the case...some of you all that are not used to massive amounts of snow...but get used to it.:)

Only thing I've noticed over the past 20 years is that the seasons seem to be shifting. We get snow later than we used to, and things warm up later. Why that is, I have no clue, and I have to roll my eyes when climatologists claim to know. Daily weather forecasts are regularly inaccurate, but they expect people to take predictions for the next century seriously?

Back