We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had a couple of dustings but that's all so far. Haven't seen anything on the news about any kind of significant snow fall here anytime soon.

This is our forecast for Wednesday -
“significant snow event.”

I'm not liking the sound of that. :mad:

In the 50's again with no snow, a couple days ago we got our first snow and it dropped into the teens. It was painfully cold since there was a low windchill and lots of wind as well.

This is our forecast for Wednesday -
“significant snow event.”

I'm not liking the sound of that. :mad:

Bring it!!!! :yess:

IMG_20120115_133802.jpg

They are saying on Wed. we could get anywhere from 4 - 12 inches! :horror I don't want it to bring it. :lol

I heard that as well.... I still say Bring it though....

We get snow what? Once, maybe twice a year? West Seattle does have lots of hills though...

I hate the snow, cold, and ice, but unfortunately that comes with living in central Canada in January. Cripes!

Can not wait for mid-March. The end of this and the beginning of greenery!

68 outside right now. The last two winters were cold. This is the type of winter I remember having growing up here.

I heard that as well.... I still say Bring it though....

We get snow what? Once, maybe twice a year? West Seattle does have lots of hills though...

True, we don't get snow often and I hope whatever we do get does not last long. West Seattle has the highest point in all of Seattle - and I am surrounded by hills. No way to get anywhere without having to drive up or down a few of them. :(

I wish it would dump snow so I can sleep in, tomorrow. I don't think I will be so "lucky".

Who knows what we will get - it keeps changing. Some are saying 2-4 inches, others are saying 4-8 inches. Guess I'll find out when I wake up in the morning.

Back