We found a few t-800 chrome heads !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i am going to say is i find it interesting that these orders are slowly converting. Time will tell how many convert- i am hopeful. Placed mine on 2-18.

Yeah, I wonder how many they found altogether. Quite a few people here got lucky!

i got on the waitlist on 2-13 and i have not received any e-mails. but it is great for everyone that is getting them. congrats!

since the Battle Damage one is still on Back Order... should I get one, or just hope my clean wait list converts?

since the Battle Damage one is still on Back Order... should I get one, or just hope my clean wait list converts?

I'd buy both! :-D

But seriously, hang in there buddy, I never in a million years thought I'd get a shiny one!

i got on the waitlist on 2-13 and i have not received any e-mails. but it is great for everyone that is getting them. congrats!

Hey, Im new to the board but I have been checking it out for a while. When I saw the thread about sideshow finding more clean endoskulls I thought I would put my name on the list and not hear anything for a while if ever.

Anyway just thought I would point out something a little fishy or maybe not fair. I got on the wait list on 02/16/09 and got my convert email on 03/10/09.. Did Shawn-ray get over looked? How do they pick the order? Should be first come, first serve right?

Hey, Im new to the board but I have been checking it out for a while. When I saw the thread about sideshow finding more clean endoskulls I thought I would put my name on the list and not hear anything for a while if ever.

Anyway just thought I would point out something a little fishy or maybe not fair. I got on the wait list on 02/16/09 and got my convert email on 03/10/09.. Did Shawn-ray get over looked? How do they pick the order? Should be first come, first serve right?

i have no idea. nothing has changed for me. no e-mail and my account still says just reservation. i dont know. but i am happy that my fellow freaks are getting theirs!

Got My Shipping Notice :banana........ My Chrome Endo Bust Will Be here next Thursday..............:horror

Lucky you. :D I was late to the party. I get home from work in the evening after the Express updates and already know I've missed the good stuff by several hours, so there's never a chance for me to be at the top of the request lists.

Anyone get one of these imported to Australia?? Whats the postage like on it?? And chance of it been damaged?? Might have to put myself down on the waitlist

i have no idea. nothing has changed for me. no e-mail and my account still says just reservation. i dont know. but i am happy that my fellow freaks are getting theirs!
It's good that you're happy for your fellow freaks, and I'm sure they all appreciate it, but that won't get you your endo. If you really got on the wait-list on Feb 13th, you should contact SSC ASAP and let them know about the situation. It is very well possible that the system has overlooked you somehow, and, if that is the case you'll never get your endo, unless you act. Do it.

Anyone get one of these imported to Australia?? Whats the postage like on it?? And chance of it been damaged?? Might have to put myself down on the waitlist

Got a Combat on back order - I assume it will be approx. $70 US postage to the eastern states ( going on dimensional rather than weight ). Not sure yet though. Pricey, I'll bet.

Had box damage on light items before... This thing has a shipping weight of about 8kg - so I hope not...

It's good that you're happy for your fellow freaks, and I'm sure they all appreciate it, but that won't get you your endo. If you really got on the wait-list on Feb 13th, you should contact SSC ASAP and let them know about the situation. It is very well possible that the system has overlooked you somehow, and, if that is the case you'll never get your endo, unless you act. Do it.

thanks for the info. i will do that.

This seems to be taking forever although the wait list is still up which tells me in time we will get our clean endo's. HOpefully sooner than later.

Hey Guttermouth,

I've bought 3 Endoskulls from Ebay (1 coming from Canada, 1 from Germany & 1 from Queensland) and none of them were damaged in transit. If you're looking at the battle damaged one try https://www.globalgear.com.au/category9_1.htm, I think they still have them in stock. And it's not getting shipped from overseas, so there's less chance of something happening to it.

Hey Guttermouth,

I've bought 3 Endoskulls from Ebay (1 coming from Canada, 1 from Germany & 1 from Queensland) and none of them were damaged in transit. If you're looking at the battle damaged one try https://www.globalgear.com.au/category9_1.htm, I think they still have them in stock. And it's not getting shipped from overseas, so there's less chance of something happening to it.

Yeah they've got some cool stuff - bit on the dear side though.

Hey Guttermouth,

Thanks Mike, I sussed out Global Gear a while ago, with no luck, I have found their website is very unrealible on alot of collectables, 90% of their stuff listed is no longer in stock.

By the way if someone wants to trade clean terminator for the battle damaged let me know. I have a new battle damaged sitting at my house that has not been opened. Maybe by clean terminator bust will get converted to a order soon. Ordered back on the 18th of feb. I sure hope so.

Back