We found a few t-800 chrome heads !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a question thrown at me which I have no idea how to answer so I will ask you guys.

Is the Sideshow bust made of metal and painted chrome? And the Toynami one?

The Sideshow one is made of some metal and lots of polystone...

not sure about the Toynami version though :dunno

They are made of polystone and there are some parts (tubing, hoses) made of metal. But still they look great. Can't wait to receive my HCG one... :)

Polystone?? I thought these were made out of mostly metal. So it's just mostly metal plated polystone?

yep..check out this pic---

d1.jpg

Got my shiny today

UOlLkncHo.jpg

RMTnatsuH.jpg

It doesn't look any better than my cleaned up BD tbh , but hell it's still the chrome version!

Well I did it, canceled my waitlist reservation on the chrome. I figure I already have the BD and a ton of other stuff on the way.

Had Sideshow been faster, they could have made another $500.00 off me.

Thanks Sideshow! :D

Congrats YaKoStar!

I'm still holding out hope even though it's pretty much unlikely...

all i can say is there is a reason they are leaving the wait list open. My guess is to gauge interest and then as they are now produce more.

all i can say is there is a reason they are leaving the wait list open. My guess is to gauge interest and then as they are now produce more.

It may be, who knows... SS never added an edition numbers to the busts like they did for example on Premium Format statues...

Back