We found a few t-800 chrome heads !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BD came the other day... INCREDIBLE!!!

0306091706.jpg

0306092145.jpg

Congrats man. I still have to wait two more months for mine to show up.:monkey2

Congrats Warrior Alien!!, Are you happy with the BD version instead of the Clean, or were you looking for the BD version the whole time?

It's really weird how it works, I wanted the BD at first, then the clean one, so I decided to clean the BD one, then bought a real clean one and sold the cleaned BD one, Now that I have the Clean one coming, I want another BD one:confused:

I gues I do NEED both:lol

It's really weird how it works, I wanted the BD at first, then the clean one, so I decided to clean the BD one, then bought a real clean one and sold the cleaned BD one, Now that I have the Clean one coming, I want another BD one:confused:

:lol...... that Why am getting 2 BD...One To clean...the other stays stained.....:D

forgive my ignorance :duh but....what are these guys made of, they look like they are entirely made out of metal...are they or is there some plastic???

That seemed complicated!! But I know what you mean :D

yes yes yes my waitlist is going to covert in an order!!!!!

Chrome baby....... omg i can't believe it!!!!

HOLY FARKING FARK LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!!

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you.

IT'S A FRICKIN' CHROME ENDO BUST!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Thanks, you guys whose cards were declined :D

I'm gonna keep on congratulating each on of you guys who's orders converts because this is just that amazing of a piece and I know the joy it brings when you get it:lol

All i am going to say is i find it interesting that these orders are slowly converting. Time will tell how many convert- i am hopeful. Placed mine on 2-18.

Back