We can stop asking SSC for Roy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like any of these figures were slow sellers. They are all popular. Roy and Jason 8 wouldn't be any different.

SSC haven't lost the licence. They DO still intend to finish up the line but it's just not a priority right now.

I don't know that I would go so far as to say the do intend to finish, just said they still have the license and have more stuff planned.

I think Sideshow should at least tell us whats going on, like if they're not making anymore tell us, and if they are, tell us that too.

The silence is usually our answer :monkey2

Welcome New Line to the
Land of Dead Lines!!!​
7500kurgan.gif

I think Sideshow should at least tell us whats going on, like if they're not making anymore tell us, and if they are, tell us that too.

Thats the thing about these companies, I once e-mailed Hot Toys asking them about the possibility of more Rocky figures and they told me that they were not authorized to discuss any information on their lines.

As soon as I got this response I knew that we would get more because you're right, if its over what is the harm in saying so? If not then maybe they'd better be hush hush until then.

I think Sideshow will complete this line in its entirety, they just won't tell you anything for the time being.

Guys, I doubt 2 american companies hold the rights to make Newline house of horror 12 inch figures.

For instance when NECA had the rights to 7 inch they could not make 12 inch figures because Sideshow held that license. Now, we know Mezco has the license to make 12 inchers and we know Sideshow was pumping them out until part 4.

Why would Sideshow suddenly stop for a couple of years when there were only 2-3 to go?

I don't think they have the license anymore. Mezco does and they've shown us their first offering.

Just my opinion.

Back