WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it is. I think it has to do with the Avengers season being over. Young Justice was slow to start, but it is about as good as the Avengers now, IMHO.

There have been 19 Avengers episodes aired not counting the additional 5 compilation episodes of the micro series and that thread was pretty dead the whole time despite several of us trying to bump it so more people would pay attention to it. I don't think the season is over since they would have advertised a season finale. I think they are on a break doing replays like all other shows during their season now though.

But back on topic, I like Young Justice but I don't find myself rushing to watch the episodes.

There have been 19 Avengers episodes aired not counting the additional 5 compilation episodes of the micro series and that thread was pretty dead the whole time despite several of us trying to bump it so more people would pay attention to it. I don't think the season is over since they would have advertised a season finale. I think they are on a break doing replays like all other shows during their season now though.

But back on topic, I like Young Justice but I don't find myself rushing to watch the episodes.

Do you think it has something to do with Avengers being on Disney XD vs. Young Justice being on CN?

Probably. Disney XD is deep cable whereas CN is part of most basic packages. I do like the way YJ is shaping up although I'm behind on a few episodes.

Do you think it has something to do with Avengers being on Disney XD vs. Young Justice being on CN?

For me it is! I don't get D-XD, So, I have to wait and look for it online to watch it!:pfft: Other than that I Really look forward to watching both Cartoons! I do like YJ's Animation better, Wish Avengers had that same look! it did take a little to get used to! But, imho, both are worth watching!

Yea both are good but imo young justice has better animation and story so far and the character's are awesome like kid flash and even aqulad. Avengers is ok to me buts just my opnion I only watched one episode and didnt really get into it.

Avengers is really good. Best Marvel animation by far. Animation style is pretty good, though don't like the stylized look of some of the characters, like Iron Man. Also, the RDJ voice impersonation is getting on my nerves.

Young Justice started slow, like I've said, but it seems to be up to speed now. I like when they take obscure characters and make them cool. I feel it increases my 'comic book repertoire' if you will.

Catching up with the series. The scene with Bruce flipping up the Shakespeare bust to get to his costume was a fantastic nod to the West series :)

Solid episode last night. A little slower paced and less gratifying than the last few, but still good.

Yeah, I was a decent watch, but I'm not in love with the Wally West portrayal in this series... He says 'Dude' every other scene and only hits on the girls... seems a little 1-deminsional.

I'm really hanging out for Superman & Superboy relationship being explored further... It'd have to be the most interesting storyline so far. Because Superman is usually more than happy to get a new 'family' member...

Doesn't seem like they're taking many cues from the Wolfman/Perez incarnation of Wally West, which I was hoping they would. But oh, well. He's too young to have that personality anyway, as is Robin. Hopefully the show lasts a couple of seasons and the characters will grow age-wise in the process--ultimately letting the show set the stage for Robin as Nightwing and Wally as Flash.

My vote is for the Avengers. I was always a Marvel guy but Kid Flash, Robin, and Ms Martian are driving me nuts. Also the story threads on the Avengers are better with the Cube escape, Loki, the Kree War, etc. I did enjoy the Amazo episode though.

Idk about that but hey if that's what you like. Young justice to me has more potential.

My vote is for the Avengers. I was always a Marvel guy but Kid Flash, Robin, and Ms Martian are driving me nuts. Also the story threads on the Avengers are better with the Cube escape, Loki, the Kree War, etc. I did enjoy the Amazo episode though.

I like both series. It's a good time to be a comic book fan. :chew

Tonight's episode was definitely one to geek out for. Clayface, Garth (Whoo-hoo Original Titans!), Black Manta, Wally, Barry and Jay Garrick! Awesome!!

Loved the clayface scene. This show is soo much better than teen titans.

Back