WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show's been kinda slow until the latest episode with Amazo. Nice to see it is picking up steam. The groundwork is there for a great show.

Miss martian is funny. didn't see betray them or something in the comic books? Love the art work and kinda loving blacqualad since I know nothing about this incarnation and have nothing to compare him to I love his little gadgets and gills

Another Good Episode!! Like the way this series is shaping up!! Hope to see several Seasons!!

Miss martian is funny. didn't see betray them or something in the comic books? Love the art work and kinda loving blacqualad since I know nothing about this incarnation and have nothing to compare him to I love his little gadgets and gills

Originally she was thought too but it was Bombshell who was setting her up. The thing is that she is a White Martian not a Green in the books, she uses the Green "costume" bceause it looks like the original MM but in the Titans from the future she looked like this:

LittleWhiteMiss.jpg

but that version was beheaded by ours:

WhyyoushouldlikeMissMartian010.jpg

She also has a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on thanks to that encounter so they could go really dark with it if they wanted to.

I really don't think this version in the show is a white Martian idk

I really don't think this version in the show is a white Martian idk

If it's based on the comic character she is. Now whether or not they'll get into it or not and whether we'll see that or not who knows but past animated series seem to always do a dark and futuristic story sometime in their line and I wouldn't be shocked if it we don't see her in that incarnation sometime in the series.

They should have just called this Teen Titans because the only Young Justice member in it is Conner (unless Arrowette will be replacing Speedy). I get that it's meant to be outside of continuity, but that dissonance has killed all interest for me. It's one thing to have cartoon characters do things that are not related to the actions of their comic counterparts. It's a completely different thing to make them into other characters entirely.

Young Justice is Tim Drake, Bart Allen, Conner Kent, Cassie Sandsmark, Cissie King-Jones, and Secret. Teen Titans are Richard Greyson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Roy Harper and Aqualad. Miss Martian was a Titan too, but not until the incarnation where Young Justice graduated to the tower in 2003. Even then she didn't turn up until #39.

I'm bummed if it's as good a cartoon as you guys say it is, but there's no way I could watch it. The incongruity with the comics would drive me nuts.

They should have just called this Teen Titans because the only Young Justice member in it is Conner (unless Arrowette will be replacing Speedy). I get that it's meant to be outside of continuity, but that dissonance has killed all interest for me. It's one thing to have cartoon characters do things that are not related to the actions of their comic counterparts. It's a completely different thing to make them into other characters entirely.

Young Justice is Tim Drake, Bart Allen, Conner Kent, Cassie Sandsmark, Cissie King-Jones, and Secret. Teen Titans are Richard Greyson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Roy Harper and Aqualad. Miss Martian was a Titan too, but not until the incarnation where Young Justice graduated to the tower in 2003. Even then she didn't turn up until #39.

I'm bummed if it's as good a cartoon as you guys say it is, but there's no way I could watch it. The incongruity with the comics would drive me nuts.

Its it own continuity on Earth 16.

From Wiki:
Young Justice is an American animated television series created by Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti for Cartoon Network. Despite its title, it is not an adaptation of Todd Dezago and Todd Nauck's Young Justice series of comics, but rather, an adaptation of the entire DC Universe with a focus on young superheroes.[4][5] The series follows the lives of teenaged heroes (some of them sidekicks) who are members of a fictional covert operation team — called Young Justice — of its celebrity-level famous adult counterpart, the Justice League.[6][7] The main setting is the fictional universe of Earth-16,[6] during a time period in which superheroes are a relatively recent phenomenon.[8] The series debuted on January 7, 2011 with a two week reairing of the first two episodes, which originally aired as an hour long special on November 26, 2010.[9][10]

The shadow's and judging from the toyline Ra's al ghul will make an apperence. Hope we see talia.

I'm surprised this thread/show appears to be more popular than the Avengers cartoon. :dunno

I haven't watched Young Justice yet, but I've been enjoying Avengers immensely.

Mike's pics are showing up as broken links for me though. :monkey2 That's been happening more and more here, I wonder if it has to do with the recent board weirdness. It seems some people can see linked pics, while others can't... :confused:

I'm surprised this thread/show appears to be more popular than the Avengers cartoon. :dunno

I don't think it is. I think it has to do with the Avengers season being over. Young Justice was slow to start, but it is about as good as the Avengers now, IMHO.

Back