Premium Format Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, Rorschach is one of my favorite characters. I still wish HT would go back to the Watchmen line and at least make Rorschach.

PF poses are hit or miss to me, so I just worry Rorschach will be in some ridiculous pose if they make one. Hands in his pockets or cracking his knuckles would be just fine to me.

I seem to be one of the only fans of the movie, I think it's great for the most part. I also like the decision to make Doc Manhattan the global threat rather than some concocted alien.

I like the movie also as well as the different ending as you said. I thought I was done with SS, but if they decide to do this line and do it justice it will be a buy for sure.

I would love a Silk Spectre II and would definitely buy it if her portrait looked like Malin Akerman. I had a huge girl crush on her in this role and the HT figure didn't do her justice at all IMO.

4Ts0zgE.jpg

Yes in my mind I have no idea why they made the comedian and her first it seemed Manhattan,owl,and rorschach would have been obvious choices to start line to see how it did. And hers looked like they really didn't care. Hair is like reddish

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Agreed always curious about the license if sideshow could get it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back