Premium Format Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercleese

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since SS is coming with this Watchmen Premium Art Print, does that mean they have a PF line coming? preview_WatchmenPrint1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Watchman?

Looks like the print may be based on the movie? Ozy looks like Goode. If it's movie based I won't bite. If it's comic based I may. If it's a combo... maybe. I'd love Manhattan, Rorschach, Ozy and Owl Premium Formats at least! (comic).

Re: Watchman?

I obviously didn't spell the thread correctly, so I corrected before I submitted. It looks like they both went. Not sure if they can delete the other thread and change the a to and e in Watchman. :slap

Really nice print, but it's movie based... so unfortunately a pass for me. Really disappointing they'd make a movie version especially considering the movie wasn't that great and wasn't as successful as hoped.

Wish they used the comic designs instead of the movie ones, but still looks very nice overall.

Of all the psychopaths in comics, he's probably my favorite.
Same, Rorschach is one of my favorite characters. I still wish HT would go back to the Watchmen line and at least make Rorschach.

PF poses are hit or miss to me, so I just worry Rorschach will be in some ridiculous pose if they make one. Hands in his pockets or cracking his knuckles would be just fine to me.

I seem to be one of the only fans of the movie, I think it's great for the most part. I also like the decision to make Doc Manhattan the global threat rather than some concocted alien.

Same, Rorschach is one of my favorite characters. I still wish HT would go back to the Watchmen line and at least make Rorschach.

PF poses are hit or miss to me, so I just worry Rorschach will be in some ridiculous pose if they make one. Hands in his pockets or cracking his knuckles would be just fine to me.

I seem to be one of the only fans of the movie, I think it's great for the most part. I also like the decision to make Doc Manhattan the global threat rather than some concocted alien.

I liked the movie for the most part. Zack Synder just has a problem with pacing in his movies at times and drags some scenes out. I think he does it because he wants to get the full visual he is wanting to show but it slows the story down imo. Its like you are watching an episode of CSI, nice pace, then for 10 minutes you flip over and watch Quincy or some other slow 70's procedural. Just keep the story flowing Zack! We can watch all your awesome visuals on the extras later.

Back