Watchmen Rorschach

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murdomac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Watched the film again and really love it, it gets better everytime I see it so decided to try and have my own team.

First up Rorschach, on of my favourites. I was going to do a DC Direct body swap but they are way to expensive and a decent small body in 13" Rorschack clothes would probably not work that well, so I went for a Medicom RAH523 body which like a lot of medicom bodys is a bit smaller so works great for scale.

The rest, indy hat, Joker trousers, ebay shoes & jacket, Batman gloves & gun which is perhaps not ideal but looks the part, Grapple hook is from a 6" scale Doc.Ock figure, mask & scarf home made from bits.

Hope you like, next on the list - Comedian.

Great job!

One nitpick - I don't know if it's due to the body / clothes combo or what, but he doesn't seem to have a neck. And since his shirt is the same color as his mask, it makes it blend a bit too much.

I'm not sure what can be done about it, since looking at screencaps of the movie, it's not much different than your custom.

But again, that's a minor complaint - looks fantastic overall.

Back