Watch My Video Yo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you are awesome man! If they make another "Step Up" movie, you should definitely be in it.

:lol i hate those movies, they rip on our culture, the dancing in the movies is good, but the hole acting and stuff, so so SO gay, but im complemented, thanks bro

:lol i hate those movies, they rip on our culture, the dancing in the movies is good, but the hole acting and stuff, so so SO gay, but im complemented, thanks bro

Yeah, I only watched them for the dancing. I agree that there is no acting at all. But the dancing, wow!

Damn dude, awesome job. I guess you are pretty fly for a white guy.:lol

Thnks Man, means alot :D its funny, I live in a rather small town and im one of the best dancers in town, (Our Crew and the opposition crew hld ALL the best dancers in the whole town) but when i go clubbing theres always a turist that wants to battle me and my mates :lol just last night we battled 2 guys, one was all "DUUUDE your my new personal idol, and the other was to druck to care :D

SICK CAR BRO !!

you got some killer moves man CONGRATZ !!

thanks man, i have a slidshow of my car on youtube aswell

Hey I like those movies for the hotties and the dancing. Not fortunate enough to know people who can do what you can, and being a fan, I need to get my fix somehow. I really REALLY want to learn.

Hey I like those movies for the hotties and the dancing. Not fortunate enough to know people who can do what you can, and being a fan, I need to get my fix somehow. I really REALLY want to learn.

i hear ya, Stomp the Yard is a good movie, the acting was alright, the dancing in step up was alright but the story mad me angry.. i just sat there and got pissed off the way they portray our culture as B-boys/Hip hop dancers.

if you wanna see the worlds best b-boys just type in Battle Of The Year in youtube and watch almost any of there battles

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBAXNh5pwq4

Last edited:
Hey Spyda mate you were born at the wrong time my man but some nice moves all the same.;)

Hey Spyda mate you were born at the wrong time my man but some nice moves all the same.;)

I know brother, i think that all the time

god dayum! you have mad skillz,, spinning by using your hands only, is crazy......... i might try it :D

good luck :D make a video and post it if you get it :banana

Man that break dancing ^^^^ never gets old, just love watching that stuff! Cool ^^^^ bro!

B-Boyin will never die

Just watched your video man:monkey1... that was pretty awesome bro:google, sick sick skills. I loved watching b dancing when I was growing up in the 80s keep tearing it up...

awesome skills bro!!!! you definitely have a variety of interests for you to be doing that, AND collecting collectibles!!

:rock :rock

2w3rn1j.jpg

Woo, B-Boy Celtic in the Heeeeeezy.

AvP3: Who Ever Wins, You Got Served.

awesome skills bro!!!! you definitely have a variety of interests for you to be doing that, AND collecting collectibles!!

:rock :rock

I KNOW! :lol

Im a Carpenter
a Breakdancer / Breakdance teacher
a Collector
a Car nut
.. and i did Underwear modeling once :rotfl

Back