Wasted: The Scavenger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Brooks

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Haven't been around in a while to post due to work and life in general but I have made time to work on my Apocalyptic fig for the last few months on and off. Based as an homage on Bhead's post apocalypse series with a lot of my own tweaks and ideas thrown in including the diorama. DiD, BlueBox, Sideshow, and Hot Toys parts along with various 'found' items like balsa wood, the guts from a digital camera, and stuff found at Home Depot went into making him along with a healthy share of sewing, bleaching, dying, and weathering. I already posted this over at OSW so apologies if you're having to look at this again=).Anyway, hope you dig!

Scavengertitle.jpg

diorama1.jpg

diorama2.jpg

Turnaround.jpg

Ozonecafe.jpg

Hot damn! That's an AWESOME custom...love all the detail and that base just rocks! :rock

Amazing!!! so freaking good i would have thought it was Bhead's work!!!! Fantastic papo!!!! :rock

That base really sells it. Looks like something from an '80s issue of Heavy Metal, very detailed and cool.

Back