predator's Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man, nice work... who needs HT when you can do it yourself :rock

thanks dude.........im just a cheapass i suppose that makes me want to customize to save money....:lol. that and i do like a challenge.

thanks man, i just may go that route. what's weird is i did a search on that site and the only m-16 i could find on a search was a group of weapons for $70. they must have restocked since last i looked.

Great job fella. Based on the pics i've seen from Hot toys, if i saw these two, i'd choose yours all the time. SERIOUS

Great job fella. Based on the pics i've seen from Hot toys, if i saw these two, i'd choose yours all the time. SERIOUS

I'd prefer his too. It would be A.) I prefer to buy through my fellow freaks B.)Looks better C.) Probably cheapper, but not cheapper in quality.

i really do appreciate the kind words, im proud of him although he might not be totally accurate. but anything i make im never 100% satisfied with anyway. i usually get them to a point with what i can live with. im sitting on a conan custom that has me a bit flustered, so i set him aside to regroup on him.

You should do a couple of Arnie, i mean Dutch customs. You know like with all of the different stages in the the movie. Covered in mud, geared up, shirtless w/vest only and final battle. That sereis of Dutchs would be awesome.

i was thinking of a muddy dutch.............and it just rained and there is a big mud puddle out in front of my house, so...............:lol. j/k.......but i was actually thinking of making him.

Last edited:
Hey, if there is anything I can do to help, shoot me a PM.

know of any good pic ref sites that show dutch all covered in mud and his homemade weapons. i have the dvd but no pic capture software or dvd player on my pc. damn im so behind the times....:monkey2

Here's one, I'll look harder tomorrow.
2he8oq9.jpg

Well done, Arni looks great. This is a custom that I'd like to do as well.

thanks man, it really was pretty easy as far as bashes go. give it a shot & post him when you get done.

Yep, that would work. Arnie used an M16A2. You've got Arnie using an M4. But like you said, it get's the point across. Nice work! I like it.

Awesome work I'll have to get of my butt and complete mine.

Ron

thanks guys. i would love to see some more people take a stab at this too and get their take on him.

Back