predator's Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
predator's Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer - updates at end

UPDATED ON 2ND PAGE

i couldn't wait for hot toy's so i ventured out on my own. :D
pretty easy bash:
head - from store-rooms.com (terminator head)
body - ace workshop (thanks galacticboy for the heads up on this :wave)
clothes from various shops (1/6th depot & monkey depot)
vest -1/6th depot ( i sewed some small leather straps and eyelets for grenades to attach to
m-16 w/grenade launcher, pistol, grenades (monkey depot)
knife (hand made from balsa wood and painted) sheath (handmade from leather)

ive been working on dutch a while but mainly waiting on parts and what nots.
painted a pair of extra boots i had to give them a jungle boot look
painted arnie's head as best i could from pics off internet & movie stills.
i may tweak him a bit more and maybe add another knife because i believe he wore one on his right leg as well as the one on his waist. but overall im pretty happy with him. well any feedback is welcome, good, bad, or otherwise.
ss1-3.jpg
ss2-3.jpg
ss3-2.jpg

ss4-2.jpg

ss5-1.jpg

ss6.jpg

Last edited:
You nailed it! The T2 head works really well for this bash. Awesome work barryo!

thanks for the kind words everyone.

It looks great! Is that a Sideshow T2 head? Good work!!!!

i suppose it could be but it came from store-rooms.com so it may be a re-cast? not sure. but it was cheap enough and served my purpose for him.

Looks good man, I actually just got my Ace body yesterday :lol

i think i won that auction like 2 days after you told me about that seller. and i've had my figure about a week. slow shipping for you???

well with the announcement of a hot toys dutch & billy i thought i would update my figure as planned. i made him another knife & sheath for his leg. i jungled him up a bit by giving him dirt and grass like stains. i also had sprayed the head a matte finish but it came out a lil shinier on the top of his head than i wanted. i look at the face and see sweat, but the hair needs to be toned down a lil. anyway figures hot toys would make one like a few weeks after i get this one done...:lol. oh well, i only spent about $50 or so on him.
d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d7.jpg

d9.jpg

d10.jpg

the gun looks near enough perfect as far as I'm concerned , you would probably have a hard time finding one better ;)

ive been looking a bit and cjk is right, it isnt the exact gun......but......it gets the point across...:D
Predator1.bmp

it does have more holes around the barrel vent.

Back