• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why as nice as the seller can be I will never send it to them as a gift. I tell them I would rather pay the 3 or 4 percent.

GatackFC,

I remember a while ago when i was new on the boards you wouldnt sell to me an item that you had...i guess you were just taking precautions and you never replied to me after.

Anyways, i hope you dont get ripped off, it really sucks because i have been down that road before and paypal actually helps the buyers and screws the sellers so i wish you all the best in recovering your funds.

Man i knew that guy was d!ck just by the way he was acting on the DC Boards and in his Elder sale thread. Aint this the same guy who tried to sell a "Bank Robber" Joker for like $250??? What a joke!! Hope yall get yer money back...

Thought you guys would like this, after sending a very harsh and forceful e-mail Riko sent me these two e-mails last night, check em out. I am still proceeding with trying to get my money back btw.

First E-mail:

Hellow,

nope, sorry dude no original predator also...
But since the moment I was banned, the dude that would buy my endo didnt do a payment and I cannot see if he has replied to me on the board, since I am banned.
So that figure is also for sale if you wish, its a bargin price again for 200$

Your elder, batman and robo have been shipped this morning, this is the tracking: 323200347000000000226030
But the tracking only works in belgian territory, so if it leaves the country it will no longer be active.
Your 3 figures will arrive between 7-10 working days.

RIko

Second E-mail:

WOHOOW, lol dude!

I dont know why darklord dave says i am the scammer, but when people say they have a deal with you (Q, greedowan) and they back off without replying to any of my messages (mails thru the board or pm) and they do not pay up whan asked for, and I (admit) spam on their topics and profiler pages,....well if that makes me a scammer so be it.

sorry about the tracking, this is it: 323200347000000000226030 (like said in previous mail)
https://www.post.be/etr/base/welcome.do?method=checkCookie&lang=nl

You will prove darklord wrong within 7-10 bussiness days ! :)

RIko
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

thats total bull ____!

Theres no such tracking no! what, theres like billions of packages sent daily that they require so many numbers??

quick update I just got off the phone with a Paypal agent and he had reverse my echeck payment of 550 dollars so that when its cleared it will be deposited into my paypal account meanwhile my 260 dollars will be kepted on hold until monday... because the tracking number provided is in fact valid.... but the fishy thing here is that he gave both seniram6 and I the same number............. the Paypal agent promised by monday that if there are no updates to the information I will get my money back.

wow this sucks ass! I hate people who do this _____ it doesnt help the thousands of genuine collectors on here who try and buy and sell on a day to day basis. I genuinly hope you all get each and every cent back!
I was so so close to 'buying' that Elder Pred last week I backed off when he started harrassing me for payment etc via PM
Seems like I dodged a bullet there so so gutted he got away with ripping some people off...

I actually feel quite relieved after speaking to the paypal representative.... they work pretty damn fast on the phone as oppose to online... I'm pretty confident that I will get my money back now.

quick update I just got off the phone with a Paypal agent and he had reverse my echeck payment of 550 dollars so that when its cleared it will be deposited into my paypal account meanwhile my 260 dollars will be kepted on hold until monday... because the tracking number provided is in fact valid.... but the fishy thing here is that he gave both seniram6 and I the same number............. the Paypal agent promised by monday that if there are no updates to the information I will get my money back.

so somebody will get it & somebody else will be screwed :slap

well hopefully hes trying to screw me because I'm covered since I didn't send him the payment as a gift. seniram6 however... did hopefully the package was sent to him.

There are some other Belgians on this board, maybe they can find him and "convince" him to give teh money back :)

wtf... paypal just closed my echeck case and told me to file a non received claim so in turn the telephone agent did nothing for me lol...

well hopefully hes trying to screw me because I'm covered since I didn't send him the payment as a gift. seniram6 however... did hopefully the package was sent to him.

Hopefully the package actually has the figures in it....and not just a rock in a box....:mad:

thats whatim thinking too.... so do I sign for the package or just dont accept it when it comes...

thats whatim thinking too.... so do I sign for the package or just dont accept it when it comes...

If I was you or whoever gets the package I would open it in front of a postal office worker or whatever package service they use so you have a witness in case its a rock.

P.s. video recording it while you open the package wouldnt be a bad idea either

I read the entire thread... and I am sorry for those that got Scammed... that really sucks... but I hope that people take the message that you should never ever use the 'gift' option when you are buying from someone.

As a buyer, when someone says pay via gift, I calculate the 3% and add it to what I pay... I would rather have the protection...

And as a seller, I tell people I will eat the 3% because I want them to feel secure in the transaction... and that they have protection...

Just my 2 bits.

Aw Damn GatackFC. And I got so excited to finally hear some good news. You should call them again and just complain more. That really is bullcrap.

And seniram6, I feel like he's just trying to buy more time. Just keep being forceful in getting your refund.

Good luck once again to the both of it. I hope to see better news the next time I come in this thread.

Gatack or anyone else supposedly about to receive a box from Riko....I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you DO NOT accept the package if anything does arrive at your doorstep...Especially if Paypal is working to get your money back. Reason being, Riko can ship out anything in the box and that is HIS proof that he actually sent you a package. When you open it up and there is crap in there that is worth $1 and not what you were supposed to get, it will now be more of your word vs his in paypal's eyes. The fact that he can provide a tracking number to paypal will tell them that he did ship you the item.

Hope this makes sense.

Back