• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

:Warning attention warning:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MR Barney I got bitten as well,I posted that I was looking for a sideshow psylocke comiquette and he pm messaged me that he had one at a good priced unforunately I sent him the money through paypal and never hear from him again,and to add with the posts i sent in his threads came all deleted apparently he s no collector at all but a thief hope he is banned from all forums.

this sucks.... sadness me to hear good people getting ripped off for their hard earned money... trust no one...

MR Barney I got bitten as well,I posted that I was looking for a sideshow psylocke comiquette and he pm messaged me that he had one at a good priced unforunately I sent him the money through paypal and never hear from him again,and to add with the posts i sent in his threads came all deleted apparently he s no collector at all but a thief hope he is banned from all forums.

did you gift the money??? when did this take place??? did you contact Paypal?? did you get his full name, address, phone number.. ?? i asked him, in a email at his [email protected] address to write on a peace of paper my address and to take a photo of it on the statue i was buying.. which he did, in very nice hand writing i might add, thats how i knew he had the peice. if you did not gift him the cash chase him down..
if you did gift him the cash please let us know as a warning to others..

Those silly international sellers.:lol

Frankly i find it funny that somebody would make any transaction with somebody who joined this board 1 month ago and has no posts or feedback.
:lecture Yup, buying or selling, if someone has not been a member long and/or has no feedback, I usually won't do business with them. 90% of the time, scammers fall into the above description.

:lecture Yup, buying or selling, if someone has not been a member long and/or has no feedback, I usually won't do business with them. 90% of the time, scammers fall into the above description.

I personally think it's too easy to become a seller on this forum. IMO you should be a long time member / contributor and have a large enough post count to prove that. I think you only need something like 50 or 100 posts right now, and you can see lots of people getting their posts in just to get in the "for sale" thread. It should be more personalized IMO.

I recall there being a problem with a seller from Germany on the Shadow and Flame forum. I wonder if it's the same person.

I recall there being a problem with a seller from Germany on the Shadow and Flame forum. I wonder if it's the same person.

Sounds to me like the same BS he pulled over there. He was using the nicks Ringwraith and Bladerunner and his paypal address was dominik.stapf.
He tried saying that it wasn't him that ripped people off, it was this stranger that he lets use his paypal account and has his same mailing address that was guilty of the thefts. Yeah, right. It does sound like he has learned nothing.

I personally think it's too easy to become a seller on this forum. IMO you should be a long time member / contributor and have a large enough post count to prove that. I think you only need something like 50 or 100 posts right now, and you can see lots of people getting their posts in just to get in the "for sale" thread. It should be more personalized IMO.

In this case it was someone without selling privileges.

That's just sad. People are way too wound up in getting their toy fix if it makes them lose all judgement and common sense and biting on these fishing schemes.

Back