• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

:Warning attention warning:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dispute escalated to a clam by him. Says "he mailed package today had trouble last few days" and he posted a tracking number ???

MRB

LOTR IS STILL IN OPERATION.. Offering statues and bust for sale.. Same MO, contacting people in the WTB section who are looking for pieces for there collection, clamming to have exactly what there looking for WTF.. My advice AVOID AVOID AVOID.

MRB

Well if you recieve the item and its all good then you can drop the paypal dispute, and never before then otherwise you'll be buggered.

Those silly international sellers.:lol

Frankly i find it funny that somebody would make any transaction with somebody who joined this board 1 month ago and has no posts or feedback.

he contacted me saying he had a dx batman for sale as i had posted that i wanted one, after a few emails back and forth and a price decided on he asked me to gift him the payment to avoid the fees, as he had so few posts and no feedback i said that i didnt feel comfortable doing it as a gift but seeing as the price was fair if he wanted to send me a request for payment with an extra $30 added to cover the fees i would be fine with that.
he said no to this as he had been ripped off by some one who had payed him he'd posted the item and then they had called the money back. so a gift was all he would accept.
at this point i said good luck with your sales but i wont be buying, sounded far too fishy to me.

P.S. this happened this weekend

he contacted me saying he had a dx batman for sale as i had posted that i wanted one, after a few emails back and forth and a price decided on he asked me to gift him the payment to avoid the fees, as he had so few posts and no feedback i said that i didnt feel comfortable doing it as a gift but seeing as the price was fair if he wanted to send me a request for payment with an extra $30 added to cover the fees i would be fine with that.
he said no to this as he had been ripped off by some one who had payed him he'd posted the item and then they had called the money back. so a gift was all he would accept.
at this point i said good luck with your sales but i wont be buying, sounded far too fishy to me.

P.S. this happened this weekend
Yeah. . .folks, I would stay far, far away from this guy.

LOTR
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozzie
sorry to hear that, not to worry i'll keep on looking, good luck with your sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTR
Hmm no thanks.
I once had problems with someone booking back the money he send after I shipped the product. Don't want to have that again.

Cheers.

Quote:
i dont feel comfortable sending that much as a gift, if you send me a paypal request for say $430 to cover the fees does that sound fair ?

Quote:
Hi, yes the date is fine with me.
My eBay is: https://myworld.ebay.de/schnulli54bae...id=p4340.l2559

Can you make the payment as gift? Exchange rate will cost me some money and with the other fees that would be pretty much.

Cheers.

Quote:
ok i am very interested in it then, do you have an ebay account so i could see some feed back as you have none on this site, also i will be waiting untill the 24,11,11 (pay day) to compleate this transaction if thats ok

Quote:
Confirmed. ABS Hard version, no crap. =)

Quote:
just to confirm it is the hard abs version ?

Quote:
Hi it's the abs version. I'm looking for around 400$ shipped.

Quote:
well let me know around how much you are looking for including shipping for the DX02 batman and maybe we can do a deal.

p.s. is the a leaky abs version or a hard abs version, any pictures of said item would be helpful, thank you

Quote:
Hi there,

I have DX02 Batman and many other Hot Toys from all kinds of movies for sale, located in Germany. All NIB.

Let me know if you're interested in any figure and how much you are willing to pay shipped. I'm on a complete sell out so probably even with shipping we can do a good deal.

Cheers!

And nobody thought someone who joined less than a month ago, trying to sell high-priced items despite not meeting the forum's conditions to do so, was even remotely suspicious? :huh

Was very impressed how I had a long list of extremely rare and the most expensive predators and he had them all.

LOTR

Hi there,

I got all the Predators you're looking for for sale.
Located in Germany (shipping is not too expensive compared to US or UK).

Let me know which ones you are still looking for and what your prices are.

Cheers

It just appears that some folks on here forget that if some things are too good to be true, then it is.. :lecture

Anyone can post and read the WTB/Trade section, it is the FS/T section that is restricted.

And yes, there is a minimum post count and time period required before you can post in FS/T.

Back