Warner Bros. commits to some serious DC super hero action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
WB and DC add Suicide Squad, Aquaman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and more to slate through 2020
View attachment 139665

Warner Bros. really wanted to impress their shareholders this morning. They revealed a huge slate of films coming up building off of "Batman v. Superman" in 2016. In addition to the following there will also be solo Batman and Superman films.

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice directed by Zack Snyder
Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer

Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot
Justice League Part 1 directed by Zack Snyder and reuniting Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Amy Adams.

The Flash starring Ezra Miller ( The Perks of Being A Wallflower)
Aquaman with Jason Momoa

Shazam starring The Rock as Black Adam
Justice League – Part 2 directed by Zack Snyder.

Cyborg starring Ray Fisher
Green Lantern (no mention of Ryan Reynolds)

https://deadline.com/2014/10/wb-dc-superhero-movies-batman-superman-wonder-woman-flash-851956/

Attachments

• wonder-woman.jpeg
    wonder-woman.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 62,120
Last edited:
Boo Ezra Miller as the Flash! And Shazam not coming out until 2019? Really? Oh, and they said Green Lantern was going to be a reboot.

I can see jason memoa playing aqua man very well actually. I knew that and flash was coming out. I guess they pushed the date back. Green lantern surprised me being set back so far from what I hear Ryan Reynolds wants the dead pool moreso than to be green lantern. Besides that's more up his alley. I am surprised they dropped firestorm off the list. I was looking forward to that.

What confused me is the cyborg movie didn't mention raven. Since that was suppose to be the movie to suggest teen titans

Boo Ezra Miller as the Flash! And Shazam not coming out until 2019? Really? Oh, and they said Green Lantern was going to be a reboot.

Your right about reboot warner is allegedly looking for actors for Hal. Ryan has no interest in the movie. I still think they will bump this movie up when they find the guy. I told al horn to pick an actor who played a military character. Since Hal is kinda cut and dry and would be believable. But I swear to god if they don't drop the rock from shazam that movie will flop.

How bout zack Snyder doing the justice leagues and man of steel movies. All going to be poo.

Was hoping for teen titans. Supergirl with dianna agron.

Back