Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do you think it would take you to dust the whole place down? it's bad enough in my 3 bed house no i'll stick with a small place thanks :lol ;)

Don't worry!! By the time my apt looks like that ..we'll all be owners of robots!

You read my mind! I was getting ready to post.

Last week's ep. was awesome. Tonight's ep. was OK in my opinion, but I'm really looking forward to how this hacker side story pans out. It's looks like a lot will be revealed next week.

I'm really liking this show. I like how they have a story that finishes each episode, yet has something that continues on to the next.

This show rocks!! I love the exchanges between Peter and Myka!

I am liking the hacker sidestory for sure.

And Myka is super hot!! I wanted to be the EMT last night. lol

I'm really liking this show. I like how they have a story that finishes each episode, yet has something that continues on to the next.

Isnt that kinda the format for any series like this??

I gotta say the show is sorta interesting...but there is something missing! Some scenes are gold and some are campy and crappy. Also...I don't feel the chemistry between the leeds at ALL.

first episode took me and dwing 3 days to get thru. since we dvr'd it :lol it was just a bit boring. but giving it another try. havent seen the next episode yet but gonna tonite.

Isnt that kinda the format for any series like this??

I gotta say the show is sorta interesting...but there is something missing! Some scenes are gold and some are campy and crappy. Also...I don't feel the chemistry between the leeds at ALL.

I think you missed my point. It has a story per episode, but there another story, as in the Hacker sub plot that carries on for more than one show.

So far it's ok. Hopefully it'll grow on me. Looking forward to watching the next eps.

I was thinking tonight's episode was going to end with a few tears (on my part), but it ended on a happier note! Of those who watched, does anyone else get the feeling that Claudia will join the crew? I guess we'll find out in a week.

I was thinking tonight's episode was going to end with a few tears (on my part), but it ended on a happier note! Of those who watched, does anyone else get the feeling that Claudia will join the crew? I guess we'll find out in a week.

I really liked Tuesday's episode and was thinking it would end sadly. Glad it didn't! :D

And Claudia is in next weeks episode! :rock

IMDB says that Claudia is in 9 episodes this season, so I would say that she is probably joining the cast.

Great news she's great and fit. :naughty :naughty

Just watched the last 2 eps and i'm really liking this show now so bring on the rest!

It has grown on me. I like it. I just hope that it doesnt try to always have a happy ending. I think that part of the success of shows like fringe and x files is that they didnt shy away from death. But overall this show is a lot of fun.

IMDB says that Claudia is in 9 episodes this season, so I would say that she is probably joining the cast.

"You know what the options are"

I would assume the options are killing her or bringing her onto the team. We know he wont kill her. And they set her up as besting the Warehouse 13 defenses...which makes her a prime candidate to update and revise security. She most definately will be joining the cast I think.

Back