Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbing the pilot eps now will watch later really hope its good? :)

Not a bad start - loved the steampunk props too. The characters are cliche - the tough, womanizing buff hunk who's not to bright but has a heart of gold teamed with the smart but beautiful partner with a stick up her butt. The Moonlighting formula strikes again (and again, and again, and again...)

But as the show progresses I'm sure they'll branch out and the actors are good. Jane Espenson of Buffy is on the writing staff, so that's a positive too.

That computer keyboard really stood out for me.

And I also noticed Jane in the credits, so this show has got my vote. I have to be honest in that I don't watch the Syfy channel much anymore, but this has renewed my interest. This looks to be an awesome show, with a Ghostbuster-ish feel to it (among other influences.)

Guess I'll give this shot. Have to check the guide to see when it comes on again. Oh midnight...after 2,000 hours of Ghost Hunters. Hate that show.

The story was interesting. The concept is fairly interesting. The characters fell just a little flat for me though. There were like two times in the dialogue where one of them was supposed to realize what the other was about to say and say it along with the speaker...just seemed lame.

Also, the whole thing seemed a bit forced somehow. Like they tried to establish way too much in the first episode (even though it was 2 hours).

All in all it was entertaining. I will keep watching for now. Eureka is sooo far superior to this show though! Not even a comparison.

Not a bad start - loved the steampunk props too. The characters are cliche - the tough, womanizing buff hunk who's not to bright but has a heart of gold teamed with the smart but beautiful partner with a stick up her butt. The Moonlighting formula strikes again (and again, and again, and again...)

But as the show progresses I'm sure they'll branch out and the actors are good. Jane Espenson of Buffy is on the writing staff, so that's a positive too.

Have yet to see it, it's set for DVR tonight but I'll give it a chance beacause of the smart but beautiful partner with a stick up her butt... she played one of the sexiest vampires I've ever seen in two eposides of the Dresden Files...Bianca.

Evan

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it so will watch it each week now. :)

I love the way Artie gets around the Warehouse! :lol

Pete and Myka have great chemistry and look good together on screen too.

And yes the 'Tech' Chick is really cute as well!

I will agree, that the first hour really had the chick unlikable, but she warmed up a little bit. I shall watch more of it.

I thought it was pretty good, but the characters did seem cliched. Hopefully they'll come into their own.

For all of you who loved Warehouse 13 (or haven't seen it yet), iTunes has the first episode available for download for FREE!

It was kinda meh. I like the premise and the lead actress is hot, but it seems to me to be a gadget/villain of the week type of show which doesn't interest me at all. If they get a compelling main plot line with a central villain it might work better.

Here's a little backstory about Warehouse 13.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/aol/http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Eaol%2Ecom/embed/najLRD1o-eLEnE-E7125ng"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/aol/http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Eaol%2Ecom/embed/najLRD1o-eLEnE-E7125ng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Don't forget Eureka starts tonight.

I love WAREHOUSE 13!! It's so different...at least for me...I love the steampunk kinda vibe!! What I see awesome bout it is that there's endless possiblity of story line!! Man..I'm looking foward in seeing this show! I wish my apt looked like that warehouse!!

I love WAREHOUSE 13!! It's so different...at least for me...I love the steampunk kinda vibe!! What I see awesome bout it is that there's endless possiblity of story line!! Man..I'm looking foward in seeing this show! I wish my apt looked like that warehouse!!

How long do you think it would take you to dust the whole place down? it's bad enough in my 3 bed house no i'll stick with a small place thanks :lol ;)

Last edited:
Back