War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is being such a ray of sunshine lately...

fuuuuuuuuuuu.gif

Veteran that knows the truth and is not blinded by a movie piece. :lecture

It really has potential to be an awesome piece, and I truly hope that everyone gets what they feel they paid for, but I'm stepping back and putting any big purchases on hold until Sideshow fixes some things internally. If that means playing catch-up and paying more again down the road, so be it.

Conversions, kits, and customs will have to do for now.

It really has potential to be an awesome piece, and I truly hope that everyone gets what they feel they paid for, but I'm stepping back and putting any big purchases on hold until Sideshow fixes some things internally. If that means playing catch-up and paying more again down the road, so be it.

Conversions, kits, and customs will have to do for now.

It's what I did with the IM version of this piece, I'm not getting into the return game with these fellas.

It's what I did with the IM version of this piece, I'm not getting into the return game with these fellas.

I used to be all for it, but it's getting old... especially when half of what you buy has to go back.

Back