War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and that's why comics fail. There's always one you can't kill for some reason so unrealistic...

This is true... im a HUGE Hulk nut and would also like to believe nothing can touch Hulk. However, Im also a big Dr.Manhattan fan. And im pretty sure. Dr.M would turn Hulk into dust :monkey2

Chris

Have you Red vs Green?

No because I refuse to read a story line with 0 creativity resulting in a different color Hulk who shockingly is General Ross and wait for it... Betty turns into a Red Hulk too!:panic:

Last series I read completely was Civil War and I'm on the Avengers currently and reading those sometimes gets boring. I am almost excited for the Fear It's Self coming out but I'm sure the art work will suck and story line will be highly disappointing.

You've changed your tune a bit :horror

I recall you having nothing but high praise for your Mark VI :monkey1

Oh I love my MK VI! But the amount that have been returned is ridiculous and along with the other QC issues coming from other pieces I am concerned that something will go wrong with War Machine. I have him on pre-order direct and can't wait to get him I'm just praying he comes just as awesome as my MK VI came! :pray:

Oh I love my MK VI! But the amount that have been returned is ridiculous and along with the other QC issues coming from other pieces I am concerned that something will go wrong with War Machine. I have him on pre-order direct and can't wait to get him I'm just praying he comes just as awesome as my MK VI came! :pray:

I hope so too. You could say that we're the test subjects for everyone else waiting to see the results. It's the last thing I have on order so I'm just going to go with it. Be optimistic! :lol

I hope so too. You could say that we're the test subjects for everyone else waiting to see the results. It's the last thing I have on order so I'm just going to go with it. Be optimistic! :lol

I will be! I'm very excited to complete my Iron Man 2 Display! Yet again I'll have to find room if they make a 1/4 Black Widow...:monkey1

I will be! I'm very excited to complete my Iron Man 2 Display! Yet again I'll have to find room if they make a 1/4 Black Widow...:monkey1

I want to just stick to the armors but we'll see how that goes. :D

Yeah, I'd like to see him in there. I wouldn't expect him in it that much but a few scenes would be fine.

I read somwhere that they were thinking of making Hulk the villain in the avengers. If that's true, Hulk will make Pretty short work of them all. Would also be a pretty short movie.........HULK SMASH!......the end lol

Chris

I read somwhere that they were thinking of making Hulk the villain in the avengers. If that's true, Hulk will make Pretty short work of them all. Would also be a pretty short movie.........HULK SMASH!......the end lol

Chris

Don't give Ski the pleasure! In the movies I'm sure Thor, Captain and Tony could put Hulk down for a bit...

Back