War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope not, cause if IM shows with more problems i'm cancelling both these suckers AGAIN.:lecture

that is one drawback of the NRD, when ssc screws up then you have to bite the bullet on a companion piece like this one.

How can they possibly mess War Machine up? He's flat black and gray and it doesn't seem like theres any sculpting issues where airbrush won't be able to get...

How can they possibly mess War Machine up? He's flat black and gray and it doesn't seem like theres any sculpting issues where airbrush won't be able to get...

no i meant screwing up the Mark VI IM, since i cancelled both of these (IM and WM) cause of all the problems with IM. that way if IM's second shippment arrives with issues AGAIN i'll have to cancel the WM once again.:gah: but if i had to pay a NRD i'd be stuck with it.

but yeah i agree it's almost impossible to mess up the WM, but give them a chance and they will.

no i meant screwing up the Mark VI IM, since i cancelled both of these (IM and WM) cause of all the problems with IM. that way if IM's second shippment arrives with issues AGAIN i'll have to cancel the WM once again.:gah: but if i had to pay a NRD i'd be stuck with it.

but yeah i agree it's almost impossible to mess up the WM, but give them a chance and they will.

just to clarify it's not actually ssc but the damn factory they hire, that's making all the screwups:lecture

War Machine won't be arriving before christmas. Sideshow just answered on Facebook confirming that.

That's a relief :yess: I have Spidey on the way so that's good.

Looking at the zoom pics, War Machine looks to have quite a bit of texture in the sculpt which I think is good.

Last edited:
Wouldn't SSC reps be there for some QC?:dunno

maybe, but from my experience unless your there every minute of the day and over seeing everything, the minute you go to lunch or turn your back they start to cut corners and begin gluing damaged pieces back together.

can't trust them 12 yr olds for a second

Hello guys, need your help on where I can pre order this bad boy with the most reasonable price on the market. Thanks...

Back