War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. I still want to get my hands on an Iron Man 1:1 too...I was thinking it would be neat if they offered a War Machine 1:1, but not sure how they'd pull it off....only differences are the paint job and red eyes right?

There is additional armor on the shoulders, helmet and chest including the machine gun on the back. So it would be much larger than the MK III because War Machine is basically a Pimped out MK II armor.

^^I meant the actual head. I doubt SS would include all of that (would be awesome if they did) because it would end up way too big.

The helmet is different, it's wider around the forehead area, has more armor around the chin area etc. Just take a look at this replica someone made.

0091.jpg

damn, who made those helmets? If the price is right, i would take that WM if it has lights for the eyes. Very cool

Just got an e-mail from SS that the cost for the exclusive version has been reduced from $559.99 to $549.99.

In that final fight, Warmachine doesn't have his arms down at all. So strange, wonder what prompted that pose.

Back