War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked Action Figure Xpress for the availability of war machine maquette, but its currently unavailable :slap

Sideshow needs to go back to their old factory, sure we got knock-offs left and right flooding eBay but at least the paint apps were awesome damnit! :lol

I know the feeling. Everytime I get a package my girlfriend is always saying "what have you bought now" :lol

I get that a lot from my fiancee but she supports my collecting unlike my parents. It's hard for them to understand why I'm spending so much on a statue...:gah:

I know the feeling. Everytime I get a package my girlfriend is always saying "what have you bought now" :lol

I hear you. Not a lot of people understand it :lol but I don't care :yess:

My wife's put up with my collection which is only 15 statues but she wants to know what is coming cause I just received Gandalf PF and my 4 year old told on me by pointing out what daddy just got....:slap

I tell her when I reserve something but not when I'm making payments....:dunno:D

Back