WAR MACHINE custom decals applied to my HT figure, finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this question may have been asked before but will you attempt to make decals for the War Machine Maquette that's coming from SS?

I've been wanting to get decals for the HT but I'm such a coward. :lol

If there is enough demand, yes I will. I would enjoy doing it, but I would need someone who had bought one to give me exact measurements of the arm sections & body, so i can make the decals the correct size. At SS, it says the overall height is 22", but that's not going to help me make the size of the decals correct, as the statue has a base and the figure isn't quite standing erect either.

So, if anyone is planning to buy the maquette, please contact me and let me know. Then, when you have the item in hand, it will be pretty easy and quick for me to get measurements from you, re-size the photoshop images and order the decals from the printer.

Remember: These decals will be larger than the 1/6 I produced, and therefor fewer of them will fit on a 8" x 13" page. So the price would be proportionately higher.

Last edited:
Please PM me..I would like to get some decals!!! Thanks!! I been trying to contact u but no answer.

Please check your email, cause i didn't received my decals until today.
I sent payment on 20 Dec 2010.

markmg, I answered your email.
Sorry you haven't received them yet, but they were mailed on January 10th.
Please allow some extra time for the letter to reach you in Indonesia, with customs and all.
Thanks again.

I haven't received the decals, until today.:dunno

He's going to need measurements to get the appropriate scale :lecture

Any volunteers? :D

Want list for the War Machine Maquette Airforce decals, please add your name here:

1. Averone
2. joeprox
3. rnbuda

I'm in for 1/4 decals (if international shipping available).

2Mods
Make a separate thread for 1/4 decals please. It will be much easier.

Yes I agree, we need a new thread but till then, Iron gets us started.

Want list for the War Machine Maquette Airforce decals, please add your name here:
1. Averone
2. joeprox
3. rnbuda
4. Bearmodel
5. Darknight
6. Jay
7. Sined

Last edited:
Back