WAR MACHINE custom decals applied to my HT figure, finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The decals arrived, and I must say the result is very nice.
The printing process I used is extremely faithful to the original photoshop images. The decals are good and bright too.
My War Machine feels complete now!
Thank you to all my customers past present and future at the other thread!
What do you think, people?

i just have a question, not sure if its been answered already, but where do you go to get custom decals printed? i need to make some for a different project, and any info would be greatly appreciated. feel free to PM me as well. thanks!

So I just wanted to thank you again Anthrapoid for the awesome decals for War Machine and all of your suggestions. I finally got around to applying them and after following your detailed tutorial, it turned out absolutely PERFECT! ***A suggestion for anyone who did what I did, and rubbed too much paint away while removing the decal on the side of the torso: instead of mixing black, gray, and silver (which always seemed to come out a little too blue) I ended up mixing black, gray, and gold...it matched his armor color PERFECTLY. If you look closely at his armor color, it's a little warmer of a grey/steel color that seems to have a hint of yellow in it. The gold did the trick. after hand painting it like you suggested, you CANNOT tell a difference between that panel and the rest of his armor. Again, thank you so much! To anyone who bought War Machine and wants their figure to look movie-accurate, I HIGHLY suggest ordering these decals from Anthrapoid...He did an excellent job!!

Thanks! It was my first attempt at something like this, and I gotta say I'm glad Anthrapoid posted a detailed tutorial otherwise I would've been lost!

Back