WAR MACHINE custom decals applied to my HT figure, finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthrapoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
The decals arrived, and I must say the result is very nice.
The printing process I used is extremely faithful to the original photoshop images. The decals are good and bright too.
My War Machine feels complete now!
Thank you to all my customers past present and future at the other thread!
What do you think, people?

Looks great.:clap Ordered mine from you earlier today. Will you be putting the tutorial in this thread, and also the list of materials needed to apply them. If you could that would really help me and i'm sure other members out.

That looks really great! I am making a background for Avengers with a sort of SHIELD command center feel to it, although not quite sure it will be that yet but maybe I could pay you to do some decals for me? Let me know

Looks great.:clap Ordered mine from you earlier today. Will you be putting the tutorial in this thread, and also the list of materials needed to apply them. If you could that would really help me and i'm sure other members out.
That's a good idea.
I..... will..... DO IT!!!!!!!!!!:panic:
(a bit later, I'm eating Cap'n Crunch w/Crunchberries right now.)

That looks really great! I am making a background for Avengers with a sort of SHIELD command center feel to it, although not quite sure it will be that yet but maybe I could pay you to do some decals for me? Let me know

A 1/6 Avengers command center? Are you completely MAD???
I would be happy to create decals for you ThorsThunder,
you can email me at:

[email protected]

I just had a question, are the custom decals the same colour as the originals?
The decals are actually a little brighter than the original prints on the figure.
However, in the movie they ARE very bright white.
They look fine together, but I think I'm going to touch-up the originals
with some thinned white paint, to bring them up to the same brightness as the custom decals, and the movie.
I won't need to paint over the whole images, just brighten them
with a fine detail brush.
Or, I might not. The contrast looks ok to me,
and I'm going to do a full weathering job anyway.

Looks great! I don't care enough about this figure to do it but for those who love this figure this definitely raises it up a notch.

Not a huge display, I dont have room for anything like that. It would just be a sort of stand for them all instead of having a bunch of separate stands. I am putting LED lights in and making a master mold so I can just cast sections as I add additional figures. Some decals would help add some great touches. Ill email you.

if someone can please post a tutorial on how to put the decals on that would be greatly appreciated. I would def be interested in doing this if it can be done without too much hassle. Great job athrapoid

When are these shipping out?
I am filling the orders right now. I have a lot of envelopes to process,
but it won't be long. Existing orders will be mailed out early next week, and new orders (depending on when I get them)
might go out in the same group, or shortly thereafter.
Thanks for your patience everybody.

if someone can please post a tutorial on how to put the decals on that would be greatly appreciated. I would def be interested in doing this if it can be done without too much hassle. Great job athrapoid
I'll be posting a tutorial here later tonight.
If you want to see part of it now, it's posted at the sales thread titled:
WAR MACHINE DECALS: The Sequel

Decals look awesome! Looking forward to getting mine and the tutorial for applying them :rock Thanks again for doing this :duff

Very cool, and I saw your ebay post...before you put the price up. :eek:
Yeah I had to raise the price on ebay because it was getting too costly.
The auction insertion fee,
the final sale value fee,
the PayPal fee...
Price is $11.50 on ebay now, so get them HERE if you can!
(I'm glad there's no SSF fee...)

Back