War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! This pic is very helpfull! So if I decide to move a little my bestas from wall, I can take it!

Thank you! This pic is very helpfull! So if I decide to move a little my bestas from wall, I can take it!

Yeah u won't have an issue and as you can see from my pic there is space behind and in front of the base I like to place my bust in the middle of what it's being displayed on

Was actually contemplating selling my War Machine in the next few months to help raise funds for future pre orders but have had a U-Turn now that SSC have unveiled the Iron Patriot 1:1 bust. Not my favourite character but boy does it look cool from the pics! A possible Iron Man MK42 1:1 bust at next years Con maybe? :pray:

I managed to pic one of these awesome busts up from the secondary market but it didn't come with a power supply for the eyes and chest. If its ok could someone post up a pic of the power supply that came with theirs so I can get one and test it out. I need to find out the voltage step down and plug polarity. If some one could post a pic or pm me a pic I would really appreciate it. Cheers!

Might be picking up one of these very shortly. Is there anything to look out for ? Quickly looking through the thread I didn't see any issues really.

Anyone know the current going rate?

So, I received mine from sideshow a few weeks ago. Just got around to unblocking it and its confirmed that SSC resells returned defective product.
Someone mentioned on this thread that they returned their's for the Base sticker peeling, part of the ammo belt falling off and bits rattling around. Mine has all those issues.
And now that it is sold out I doubt I'll get a replacement ...... I'll update you with their response, the filthy scammers.

May i know if the black line on sideshow WM faceplate is such thick and dark?

QQ??20140502135812.jpg

May i know if the black line on sideshow WM faceplate is such thick and dark?

View attachment 109901

Hey Chan, just checked with mine and there are lines there but certainly not as bold and dominate as those in your pic :dunno Is yours an official Sideshow product? I know there has been a recent influx of fake copies of War Machine floating around in Asia at the moment...

Here is a link to see pictures of mine to compare :) just scroll down to the bottom of the page....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...OM-CHROME-SILVER-SURFER-PICS-ARE-UP!!/page256

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the base for this bust?
I'm looking to get a stand made.

I'd check my own but it's all boxed and in storage.

anyway to tell which of the war machine busts are fake on ebay?

Fake version Styrofoam inner structure
IMAG2458.jpg

Fake ver, arc reactor inner structure is brown color
IMAG2462.jpg

Fake ver, only one "small" ring at Gatling gun, supposedly have 2
QQ??20140502135809.jpg

Fake ver, the front cover of gatling gun easily drop off during shipping
IMAG2421.jpg

Fake ver, bullet chain can get broken easily
IMAG2567.jpg

Back