War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wonder why they didn't number this collectible ? Now to see how high the price goes on this killer bust

I love this bust It's my eight bust and I have to say you can't go wrong with any ironman bust. Can't wait for the mark vii

7D35EADF-0176-499B-900B-9ED7940D81E4-211-0000000FC3C4CBFA_zps21026195.jpg
452B1D49-23A3-4CBE-8844-DD1116F83907-211-0000000FD3AAB4D1_zps7dc83f7f.jpg

Hey guys, i finally got around to taking a picture of mine to throw on here. Anyone on the fence about this bust just get it, you won't regret it, its very imressive and the centerpiece of any war machine collection.

Received mine and while I'm impressed with the size of the bust/gun , I dont care for the paint job or the way the eyes were done (I'm assuming the pink are paper lenses)

Also, the bust feels cheap when compared to the Atom Real Steel bust ( also made by Legacy).

Thinking about getting mine repainted but I need to figure out a way to take a part the bust to make it easier.

I managed to get one through sideshow, ordered last night off their marvel email. Lucky as there were only 2 apparently :yess:

I had to flex it though as I have other things coming too so will have to wait a couple of months... worth it though :exactly:

Uk collector who is thinking of getting one. I am aware that the voltage between the USA and UK are different. Will i need just a cheap 2 to 3 pin adapter or will I need a step up transformer?

Uk collector who is thinking of getting one. I am aware that the voltage between the USA and UK are different. Will i need just a cheap 2 to 3 pin adapter or will I need a step up transformer?

You just need an adapter for the plug, no need for a transformer as the plug is dual voltage.

Congrats to all for this awesome bust!
I like so much, but I need your help!

Could you tell me the exact depth of this bust, as misured on this pic?
Thanks in advance

qz3r.jpg

From this Averone's pic, seems to fit exactly on top besta selve

DSC04264.jpg

What do you think? if I'll buy it, I will have problems to keep it on top of my besta shelve, that it is near the wall?

Back