War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a sense of size. . .

IMG_20120214_124401.jpg

and my fav pic of mine

IMG_20120214_124306.jpg

Great pics there Eric! When did you get yours? I got mine late last night and so didnt get anytime to load up pics but i'll definately load some up tonight! THE BUST IS AWESOME! I was blown away by the sheer size of the box when i first set eyes on it when i get home! The shipping box was in great condition, which was a surprise and everything was all factory fresh as i had purchased this bust brand new! Agree with your Eric, so happy that this was my first choice of 1:1 busts and will eagerly await the Mark VII to keep it company :yess: Pics to follow shortly :wave

I got it last week, congrats on yours. This is the first item since I've been collecting that made my jaw drop. Even seeing 100's of pics online I still was blown away. Can't wait for the Mark VII! later! :hi5:

I got it last week, congrats on yours. This is the first item since I've been collecting that made my jaw drop. Even seeing 100's of pics online I still was blown away. Can't wait for the Mark VII! later! :hi5:

I dont think anyone can take away that element of surprise when you first set eyes on it...especially when its your first 1:1 bust as mine was. And yes, i definately cant wait for the Mark VII! Although it feels deprssing to say it...this time next year we'll have it in our collection! :yess:

What?

Selling yours?

Why?

I KNO RIGHT!??

Honestly tho, with rent being due next week, and my check not being the greatest, I could just really use the breathing room. Believe me, I wouldn't sell it unless it was a last resort and unfortunately, it is :( ave, you should buy this tho, and get it customized to be battle damaged! Always wanted to see that! :D

I KNO RIGHT!??

Honestly tho, with rent being due next week, and my check not being the greatest, I could just really use the breathing room. Believe me, I wouldn't sell it unless it was a last resort and unfortunately, it is :( ave, you should buy this tho, and get it customized to be battle damaged! Always wanted to see that! :D

Ahh man! Im sorry! :monkey2
I guess you can buy it again in the near future!

Im out of room, so I will have to pass for the next best thing. I will just keep the one I got.

Ahh man! Im sorry! :monkey2
I guess you can buy it again in the near future!

Im out of room, so I will have to pass for the next best thing. I will just keep the one I got.

If your out of room, wanna sell the Cammy PF EX :monkey3 My deal fell through this month after finding out she was damaged :(

hey man. i am interested in buying your war machine bust. do you still have it? i am new to the site, and have never bought anything from anybody here. But if youre willing to deal with me we can work something out. let me know.

Back