War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probaby because WM has the chest light. After looking at the pictures, I am very excited to receive this piece. 22nd can't come fast enough!!!

More pics, the sun is shinning today!

DSC04276.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04283.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

thank you so much dude for your time before you leave for vacation :rock2

and Congrats on the freaking AWESOME Bust... I'm speechless :horror

No doubt in mind now, Sideshow 2011 bust of the year! :exactly:

Limited Edition
Artists:
Legacy Effects
Thank you to the Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRPLjrsAPUQ[/ame]

Big thanks for all the photos and the excellent videos! Had to get my wife to see what was going to be arriving on Monday and even she said it was cool. Really impressed and once again thanks for going to the trouble of videos pics etc.

PS Awesome collection you have there!

Big thanks for all the photos and the excellent videos! Had to get my wife to see what was going to be arriving on Monday and even she said it was cool. Really impressed and once again thanks for going to the trouble of videos pics etc.

PS Awesome collection you have there!

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Thanks for the pics and vids Av, I've been on the fence with this one so they were very helpful.

What's encouraging is that the distressed/battle-damaged finish and 'pitted' metal effects should be easier to reproduce without flaws than a finish which is opposed to look pristine, so hopefully these will turn up without the paint issues we've seen on some other IM pieces.

that video looks absolutely orgasmic in HD. I'm sold on it. Just really wish the Mark III bust had the chestpiece. ::eek:h well::

hey Alex, can you take a close up of the arc with the lights off? Looks like a great piece, but with an open ES, I'm in no hurry to try and get it.

I actually like this a lot more than I thought I would have, especially is Av's pics. Not ready to pull the trigger on it but I have to say it's probably the best War Machine piece I've seen from any company yet.

Back