War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you getting it today? I just paid off my flex today (2 months early), but I probably won't get it till after Christmas. I can't wait to see some pictures and read your review! I am crossing my fingers that this one will turn out as good as the prototype, but then again, it's from Sideshow. You never know what you will get from them. :)

So you getting it today? I just paid off my flex today (2 months early), but I probably won't get it till after Christmas. I can't wait to see some pictures and read your review! I am crossing my fingers that this one will turn out as good as the prototype, but then again, it's from Sideshow. You never know what you will get from them. :)

Yes, well technically tomorrow being Sat here via FDX

I do have my fingers crossed. I hope they do a good job too!

Congrats on getting one, Im sure you will see plenty of pics tomorrow and on Mon.

Well mine will be with me on Monday 20th December. Unfortunately Fed Ex are not delivering on Saturday :(

Still very happy to have it before Christmas and am looking forward to lining up War Machine next to Iron Man MkIII both the life size bust and the 1:2!

Well guys hes here!!

And he is a killer bust!!

No one has a bigger gun!

Pics coming right up

I will do a full review today before I leave for vacation.
This bust does not disappoint. Its great quality and with the gunmetal color you cant go wrong. No issues to report. You all knew I was going to get one. I wish the other room was ready, but its not and so I will have to work with the space I have.
Enjoy!

DSC04241.jpg

The box is super heavy. The Gun is a good size and very solid the best part about this statue
Inside there are 2 styro containers separated

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04244.jpg

DSC04245.jpg

DSC04247.jpg

Uploading pics now...
For now these are some quick photos

DSC04249.jpg
DSC04248.jpg

Last edited:
Looking real good. Thank you for the pictures. How's the qualify and the paint job?

DSC04264.jpg

DSC04265copy.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

As with the smaller cousin, the gun can be rotated. The detail on the bullets is a very nice touch.
The lights work perfect. You cant see it but the eye lids are highlighted red.

Wow Alex looks great. I guess the guns compensates something huh? :D

Is the chain metal material?

To answer your question earlier, no the base is not numbered. There is no battery compartment for this WM :( so you have to run a wire to him

The Chain metal is hard plastic and flexible. A very good paint job on it. You can actually see the bullets! :clap Very cool!

Last edited:
To answer your question earlier, not the base is not numbered. There is no battery compartment for this WM :( so you have to run a wire to him

The Chain metal is hard plastic and flexible. A very good paint job on it. You can actually see the bullets! :clap Very cool!

It looks fantastic. A very impressive piece. :clap

Did the other 1:1 Iron Man run on batteries or was it wired too?

Back