Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate that stuff on ebay is mine, I didn't list the gun belt 'cos I didn't know if I wanted to use it on my custom Dengar, in the end I went with the Bespin Han gun belt instead....so the ANH gun belt is yours if you want it, just PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post, you can sort me out with something another time.

:rotfl small small world.

I'm sort of looking for some Sideshow Star Wars figure stands and a Luke Skywalker Tatooine rifle. Anybody?

Sean

Sean, I've got a spare Luke long rifle and some stands if you want them. Just PM me your address and I'll fire them off to you, you can sort me out with something down the line.

Sean, I've got a spare Luke long rifle and some stands if you want them. Just PM me your address and I'll fire them off to you, you can sort me out with something down the line.

PM sent, thanks! But let me send you a few $ for them, I have virtually nothing to trade unfortunately.

Also looking for Jedi robes and Mace Windu boots.

Sean

EDIT: I've updated my previous posts in this thread to current 'wants'; Jedi robes and Mace Windu boots..

Last edited:
PM sent, thanks! But let me send you a few $ for them, I have virtually nothing to trade unfortunately.

Also looking for Jedi robes and Mace Windu boots.

Sean

No need for any $ mate, just stick that rifle in a few shots when you finish your Bantha and then I can at least pretend that I had something to do with that awesome figure, lol!!

Maybe Boba Felder, the starter of this thread, should add in the first post what Dorgmal compiled in the "What we want list". And that should be edited and updated regularly.

It might be easier for all of us,if we update our original "want" replies in this thread and add a note to thread:

For example:

Strormy X....Updated my Post with some wants

So...now we gotta go to page 1,2 or 3 and check his/her Wants list....

How do you guys feel about that???

Or we ask the Admins/Mods of the SW Forum to add a Trade/Sell/ Wants section.

Just my 2 cents

Just wanted to say I updated with my haves, I know no one else has posted this but I figured incase some of my haves are someone elses wants, they can just look at it. Plus some of my wants are crazy, so before someone asks what I have they can see if its worth it. LOL

I ended up picking up the officer boots from toy anxiety along with 2 hats.

I still need 1 officer hat (plastic) and Pietts head.

It might be easier for all of us,if we update our original "want" replies in this thread and add a note to thread:

The problem with that is most people are ot going to reread the thread from the first post, they will just start from the first unread post.

I think I got every body on the list.

Mark

WHAT WE WANT.

vivisect

1/6 scale Egyptian sarcophagus

It needs to be a female sarcophagus, on top of all the other crap I need, this is gonna be a pain to find I think.:banghead

I think this thread is a great idea but chuffin tough to manage and know what folks want, need and have got!!

Vivisect, not trying to de-rail this thread so I'll make it quick and short.

Ever thought about making it? I know it seems crazy, but I remember as a kid in school I was(and still am) into the whole mummies thing. And one of the art projects I did was make a paper mache one for my figures. Its since been destoryed, but I remember it was pretty cool and at the time desent enough. I'd figure with amount of amazing artists here one of us have got to have the skills to try and make it for him. Weather its carved out of wood or some sort of wire/clay form.

I don't know, it was a thought. Now, the teacher can wack my hands with a ruler cos I am off topic.

Ever thought about making it? I know it seems crazy, but I remember as a kid in school I was(and still am) into the whole mummies thing. And one of the art projects I did was make a paper mache one for my figures. Its since been destoryed, but I remember it was pretty cool and at the time desent enough. I'd figure with amount of amazing artists here one of us have got to have the skills to try and make it for him. Weather its carved out of wood or some sort of wire/clay form.

I don't know, it was a thought. Now, the teacher can wack my hands with a ruler cos I am off topic.

Now that would be an interesting project... I might try that one day, after my "to-do list" gets significantly shorter...

I just bought a pound of sculpey firm, it'd be perfect for a sarcophagus with maybe a cardboard understructure... :naughty

Any ideas on how to make this more managable? I don't think it should be up to one person to keep updating the list...but i don't know how to make it any better.

Here's an idea to keep this thread managable:

People could just delete the text out of older "Want" posts that are obsolete. Also, no posts other than Want posts (in other words, no talking). That way the only things displayed (aside from empty posts, that could be deleted by a moderator) are current 'Wants'.

Sean

Good idea! no pm nothing but wants and haves, all other posts deleted
we all edit and update our posts
We need one of us to be a mod... does any one have that power!!!!

I think the only thing to do is to repost your want/have to trade list once in a while.

Well I'm not the forum police and really don't mind my threads getting derailed, a lot of good ideas have come out of derailed threads here, so I don't have a problem with that really, I just thought it kind of defeats the original purpose of what I thought Boba Felder intended for it, trading stuff you you don't need for stuff you want. Not for people to come on here to tell us to go buy their stuff on eBay or just to post some picture unrelated to anything. I'm sure most of us look on eBay for stuff we want anyhow.

I have thought about making one from scratch but the detail I would want would be too time consuming to be worth my while and if some one else did it, even though I am sure it would be great, I would not want to pay what I feel the time they would have invested would be worth. This project i got going on for her is going to take years to finish anyhow so I'm not really in a hurry. I am really just looking for a female one because it would be accurate to what was in the TV show and so I can keep the one I have with my Indy.:D

:thwak .....Only cause you asked for it.:rotfl

Here's an idea to keep this thread managable:

People could just delete the text out of older "Want" posts that are obsolete. Also, no posts other than Want posts (in other words, no talking). That way the only things displayed (aside from empty posts, that could be deleted by a moderator) are current 'Wants'.

Sean

Good idea! no pm nothing but wants and haves, all other posts deleted
we all edit and update our posts
We need one of us to be a mod... does any one have that power!!!!

I think thats a good start. How about this as a helpful tool? All posts should simply quote the big list and make changes in the quote? Then the next person quotes the big list and makes changes in the quote and so on. That way everyone's list is always in the most recent post?

Back