Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Felder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wants...or this where the talking could be Done

I know that SSF has a general Trade/Sell/Want section,but I believe the thread will disapear into Nirvana pretty fast,if posted there

My Haves:

SST Smuggler Han Body with Hands
SST Smuggler Han Gloved Hands
SST Bespin Han Jacket
SST Bespin Han Pants
SST Bespin Han Boots
SST Bespin Han Body
SST Darth Maul Lightsaber Hilt
SST Darth Maul Binos
SST Darth Maul Body...No Head/Hands
SST Boushh/Leia Head
SST Asajj Ventress Lightsaber Hilts 2x

My Wants:

ROTJ Luke Belt
Darth Maul Belt
Red Lightsaber Ignited and unignited
Or any cool Lightsaber hilt that could be used by the Sith

....updated on request

Last edited:
Sorry don't have the items you need. But I'm hijacking your thread :) I've been thinking about making a thread like this as well and I think its best to combine them all in one place.

My wants are currently:

Piett head

Last edited:
I want to get laid by a hot Princess Leia slave girl cosplayer

at least just once in this life..........:lecture

oh, if were glomming on to this thread............i could use a loose hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands.

I want to get laid by a hot Princess Leia slave girl cosplayer

633686738586045310leiaf.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Mesa!! LOL we are all with u there. p.s. I love the avatar, one of my favourirte films.

I think this is a great idea to puts a custom wants thread.

I really feel that the community feel in this subsection is great and I will be more than happy to donate and I will have a look in my drawers guys.

WHAT WE WANT.

Boba Felder
ROTJ Luke Belt
Darth Maul Belt
chest piece from the snowtrooper I will do you a cast when the resin arrives Mark

ProgMatinee
Piett head (might be able to help out as Cbob is sending me a Piett)
Imperial Boots from either Piett or Thrawn (must have pegs!)
SSC Imperial hats (either plastic or cloth) (I have a ss blackcloth- ss plastic green Hasbro black plastic) Mark

barryo
hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands.

Mesa
needs a special friend ( might be able to help you out when my wig arrives)chest

Ryan1982
chest piece from the snowtrooper I will do you a cast when the resin arrives Mark

Last edited:
at least just once in this life..........:lecture

oh, if were glomming on to this thread............i could use a loose hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands.

Barryo,

I can probably help you with this.. PM me...

My wants:
-SS darth vader gloves... Need a pair...

WHAT WE WANT.

Boba Felder
ROTJ Luke Belt
Darth Maul Belt

ProgMatinee
Piett head (might be able to help out as Cbob is sending me a Piett)
Imperial Boots from either Piett or Thrawn (must have pegs!)
SSC Imperial hats (either plastic or cloth) (I have a ss blackcloth- ss plastic green Hasbro black plastic) Mark

barryo
hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands. (PM drod26)

Mesa
needs a special friend ( might be able to help you out when my wig arrives)chest

Ryan1982

drod26
SS darth vader gloves... Need a pair...

A midget on a pogo stick
A girlfriend
Money.....

OH! 1/6th scale. Then in that case:

Endor Gear(mostly just the clothing)
Biker Scout helmet (Tony)
Imperial Officers clothing(NOT boots) and hats
Buck bodies(crazy I know) headless or with heads
LONG SHOT but....... Aayla Secura
Endor Pathfinder(to round out my three amegios)
ESB Han (head or the nude with head)
ESB Han belt and blaster(long shot, I know)

Haves:
(All Custom made)
Lightsaber hilts w/ blades
Imperial Officer/pilot belts
Metal greenbies(I think thats what is called. The dodad washer things on Imp officer hats and belts)
Imperial Officer ranks
Random hand blasters
Ton's of other random 1/6th items(not all Star Wars related), ask and I'll see what I got or can make.

Edit: Boba Felder, check Good Stuff to go under Magic Treasure. I think they still have a few I made and sold to them. If not I'll see if I still have the pattern. I know its not the sideshow one, but take a look over there.

Last edited:
BHD2, I have a few Endor parts, not sure they would help. I have the long coat from the seargent, an extra helmet or 2, a few rifles, and the poncho from the trooper.

Mark, if you can, hold onto the plastic SSC officer hat for me until you see if you need the piett head or not. thanks!

gonna hop on the want train too,

Edit
R5 1/6 th hasbro droid
Medicom Storm Trooper/ Boba
Stormtrooper macrobinoculars
Dorgmal landspeeder (i can dream)
Some cold cathode sabers- for the love of god!! some sell me some please!
my led sabers are pathetic. :(

Last edited:
My 1:6 wants:

- M134 Minigun (full length barrel, mounted) and/or M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack) for 1:6 figures

- SS Stormtrooper helmet that comes with Luke/Han Stormtrooper Disguise pack

- Binoculars from 12" Hasbro Hoth Luke (just the binoculars):

2mrzjgz.jpg

^^I also can trade you a Sideshow 1:6 Darth Vader exclusive hand (and a few other Vader parts) for any of these items above ^^

- Kotobukiya Darth Vader statue that comes with the Bounty Hunter set

My 1:6 wants:

- M134 Minigun (full length barrel, mounted) and/or M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack) for 1:6 figures

- SS Stormtrooper helmet that comes with Luke/Han Stormtrooper Disguise pack

- Binoculars from 12" Hasbro Hoth Luke (just the binoculars):

2mrzjgz.jpg

^^I also can trade you a Sideshow 1:6 Darth Vader exclusive hand (and a few other Vader parts) for any of these items above ^^

- Kotobukiya Darth Vader statue that comes with the Bounty Hunter set

I'm almost sure that I have those binocs somewhere, I'll see if i can dig them up.

I want...

money. Is anyone willing to give me money? :D

oh yeah, and I also want Dorgs's clone army. Anybody got one of those? How bout you, Dorgs?

for real, I want:

-SS stormie armor

-Vader parts (Hasbro, sideshow, Medicom, just has to be 1/6!)

-clone trooper parts (can be hasbro)

-1/6 cheapo guns (like the modern 1/6 guns that are 1 piece and poorly painted, good for custom Star Wars guns! Then I don't need to feel guilty for cutting it up...)

-HT neck posts (short or tall, need both! Also prometheus neck post could work too)

-Mandalorian bits and pieces (armor, helmet, boots, or jumpsuit from Hasbro or Medi Boba/Jango, desperately need a Jango/Boba jetpack, the kind with a long missile)

-Red lightsabers (pretty much any hilt, preferably SS, or Hasbro kind with removable blade if not bent too much)

-black bodysuits (could be from Hasbro, SS, or those superhero ones from Triad toys, as long as it's mostly black and is stretchy)

I think that's about it... :monkey3

did I mention I want money?

Last edited:
Would Olivia Munn count?

...(Makes sure wife is not looking) Yes, that would work for me, that would work just fine.:angelsmil

This is a good idea, Boba Felder is right, posts in the want/trade section quickly disappear into oblivion.

Well besides the fact that I would pretty much like to own every 1/6th scale Star Wars related item ever made at some point:lol, I am working on a long term project for my wife, a 1/6 scale Addam's Family doll house and figures based on the original TV series. This is one of her 2 dream items to own along with a life size Egyptian sarcophagus and now that we got her that I got to get started on the doll house.:horror

I know it not Star Wars related but what I am looking for is 1/6 scale furniture and random decorative pieces that fit that theme. Finding 1/6 scale stuff like this is pretty hard since most Barbie stuff is garbage and most of the stuff available that would be good is 1/12th scale. I figured people here might occasionally buy random lots of 1/6th stuff and have things laying around that would work.

I already picked up a 1/6 scale Egyptian sarcophagus (90 cents at a second hand store:D)
which needs hands but will look good with Indy for the time being.
dscf8841.jpg

But I am still looking to get a female sarcophagus that should look similar to the one in this picture
of the life size ones. This is actually a picture of the full size male one we have next to the female
one that wasn't available when we got ours.:banghead
feature1jn01.jpg

Anyhow if you got something laying around you think I might be interested in let me know and we can work out a payment or trade for it if its something I can use.

Bill

Last edited:
Back