Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got some spare Praji plastic hats, a Hasbro black plastic hat and a pair of Praji boots i think. I'll lob em dorgs way with Piett.

I just dropped several 12" hasbro figs off at the local Consignment store so be looking for some on bay. Like Garindan, at-st driver, saga edition Luke, Quick draw Han, electronic Vader and Boba, Saga editon Obi wan, sebulba, Theed Hanger anakin to name a few.

They are all new in box. I don't expect them to get allot of money but I figure the scratchbuilders will like them for parts.

I just dropped several 12" hasbro figs off at the local Consignment store so be looking for some on bay. Like Garindan, at-st driver, saga edition Luke, Quick draw Han, electronic Vader and Boba, Saga editon Obi wan, sebulba, Theed Hanger anakin to name a few.

They are all new in box. I don't expect them to get allot of money but I figure the scratchbuilders will like them for parts.

Man, I'd have taken that Theed Hanger Anakin off your hands!

Also, I guess that this is a long shot and somewhat OT, but I am looking for a Master Replicas .45 Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC mini saber. Anyone want to part with one?

My wants are probably long as longshots get but I'm looking for Praji gloves and the Luke Skywalker head from the SS Han/Luke Stormtrooper set.

In anyone is able to part with either item then shoot me a price.

If these are too difficult to obtain you can choose from my easier list of wants...Holy Grail, D.B. Cooper, or Jimmy Hoffa.:D

failboat2.jpg

Could we keep this Thread on Track somehow...and limit this to Trades and everything that relates to Trades,please...Thanks

I think I got every body on the list.

Mark

WHAT WE WANT.

Boba Felder
My Haves:
SST Bespin Han Jacket
SST Bespin Han Pants
SST Bespin Han Boots
SST Bespin Han Body
SST Darth Maul Lightsaber Hilt
SST Darth Maul Binos
SST Boushh/Leia Head
SST Asajj Ventress Lightsaber Hilts 2x

My Wants:
ROTJ Luke Belt
Darth Maul Belt
Red Lightsaber Ignited and unignited
Or any cool Lightsaber hilt that could be used by the Sith

ProgMatinee
Piett head (might be able to help out as Cbob is sending me a Piett)
Imperial Boots from either Piett or Thrawn (must have pegs!)
SSC Imperial hats (either plastic or cloth) (I have a ss blackcloth- ss plastic green Hasbro black plastic) Mark

barryo
hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands. (PM drod26)

Ryan1982
chest piece from the snowtrooper I will do you a cast when the resin arrives Mark

drod26
SS darth vader gloves... Need a pair.

BHD2
Endor Gear(mostly just the clothing)
Biker Scout helmet (Tony)
Imperial Officers clothing(NOT boots) and hats
Buck bodies(crazy I know) headless or with heads
LONG SHOT but....... Aayla Secura
Endor Pathfinder(to round out my three amegios)
ESB Han (head or the nude with head)
ESB Han belt and blaster(long shot, I know)

SpaceCrawler
I'm sort of looking for some Sideshow Star Wars figure stands and a Luke Skywalker Tatooine rifle. Anybody?
Sideshow Mace Windu boots

Chakaman
Cloth Imperial hats for me as well. Those are impossible to find it seems like.

feroze13
Obi Wan ANH SS not bothered about exclusivity, just need a sparring partner for Vader
R5 1/6 th hasbro droid
Medicom Storm Trooper

jkno
- M134 Minigun (full length barrel, mounted) and/or M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack) for 1:6 figures
- SS Stormtrooper helmet that comes with Luke/Han Stormtrooper Disguise pack
- Binoculars from 12" Hasbro Hoth Luke (just the binoculars):

the dude person
-SS stormie armor
-Vader parts (Hasbro, sideshow, Medicom, just has to be 1/6!)
-clone trooper parts (can be hasbro)
-1/6 cheapo guns (like the modern 1/6 guns that are 1 piece and poorly painted, good for custom Star Wars guns! Then I don't need to feel guilty for cutting it up...)
-HT neck posts (short or tall, need both! Also prometheus neck post could work too)
-Mandalorian bits and pieces (armor, helmet, boots, or jumpsuit from Hasbro or Medi Boba/Jango, desperately need a Jango/Boba jetpack, the kind with a long missile)
-Red lightsabers (pretty much any hilt, preferably SS, or Hasbro kind with removable blade if not bent too much)
-black bodysuits (could be from Hasbro, SS, or those superhero ones from Triad toys, as long as it's mostly black and is stretchy)

vivesect
1/6 scale Egyptian sarcophagus

Thankfully this isnt Miss World or we'd all be going crazy by now!

"I want world peace" - and i want Olivia Munn to turn up at my front door doing a backwards crab walk complete naked....two impossible things that are never gonna happen!

Anyways...

All i really want is SSC's ANH Han Solo Pants, Shirt, Vest, Boots and gun-belt..cant find em loose anywhere anymore :(

Thankfully this isnt Miss World or we'd all be going crazy by now!

"I want world peace" - and i want Olivia Munn to turn up at my front door doing a backwards crab walk complete naked....two impossible things that are never gonna happen!

Anyways...

All i really want is SSC's ANH Han Solo Pants, Shirt, Vest, Boots and gun-belt..cant find em loose anywhere anymore :(

Theres a few bid bits in ireland on ebay LINK

shhhhh dont tell 'em that!!! :p

Now just to find the gun-belt :D

Mate that stuff on ebay is mine, I didn't list the gun belt 'cos I didn't know if I wanted to use it on my custom Dengar, in the end I went with the Bespin Han gun belt instead....so the ANH gun belt is yours if you want it, just PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post, you can sort me out with something another time.

Back