Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I was this yesterday, and I felt pretty disappointed...
Acting was crap, story was stupid, and even though I loved the action and fights, what killed it for me was the

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was really expecting more, oh well...at least we still have HB2, DK and X-F2 coming!! :D

Eh, didn't like it, either. Expected something different. A bit draggy, too.

Yep...and I couldn't care less if they all died...and if that happens, in my book, the movie sucks...:D but it was OK, too much Hype IMO, lots of people calling it the "new Matrix"...:lol

I really thought this movie was incredibly bad ass, its my second fav summer movie under iron man

I liked it. :D i wasn't expecting an Oscar worthy film...I was expecting a good popcorn, entertaining flick, and that is exactly what I got.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked it. :D i wasn't expecting an Oscar worthy film...I was expecting a good popcorn, entertaining flick, and that is exactly what I got.

Spoiler Spoiler:

tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

Wanted didn't really blow my skirt up... seems like another one of those movies TBS will play eight times in a two day period, censoring the naughty bits. Nothing really stood out. Bewilderment and apathy were the two prevailing moods, and it gets old really quick. We get it, he's the new guy and they're badasses... big deal. At least you could laugh at "Fight Club" and "The Matrix." Wanted, while entertaining, was much forgotten the moment I left the theater.

THIS is hot? It looks like she was interred in a Nazi death camp to me (referring to the skeletal arm and giant head, not the tattoos, which are kinda cool):

wantednyccposter.jpg

Not that I really care, but while we're on the topic, I really did do a double-take when I saw this poster when going to see Wall-E the other night. Seriously, not a good image for girls to aspire to 'be sexy like Angelina'. She used to be MUCH hotter, IMO.

THIS is hot? It looks like she was interred in a Nazi death camp to me (referring to the skeletal arm and giant head, not the tattoos, which are kinda cool):

wantednyccposter.jpg

Not that I really care, but while we're on the topic, I really did do a double-take when I saw this poster when going to see Wall-E the other night. Seriously, not a good image for girls to aspire to 'be sexy like Angelina'. She used to be MUCH hotter, IMO.

Yes she did. I think the first thing I ever saw her in was that George Wallace movie with Gary Senise. She looked damn good in that. Her face looks skeletal now. Her ass still looks good though.:lol The teaser poster looks a lot better. They should have just added credits to this image:
wanted-jolie-poster.jpg

I forgot he was in that! :lol :lol :lol Okay maybe the faun look is not the sexiest.....but in his last couple movies he was hot.

When I saw Last King of Scotland, I kept saying to myself, I know that ^^^^er from somewhere and eventually placed it.:lol:lol:lol

Just a question guy. What's the title of that Italian song being played James McAvoy killed that guy in the bulletproof limo? Ive been looking for that song for ages! Thanks.

Back