Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it today and must admit it was absolutely fantastic! Watching the recent trailers me and my friends made fun of it being totally ridiculous and impossible...but we still watched it for the sake of watching it, and my god was it awesome!

When I saw the previews for this I thought it was gonna suck hard, looks like that may not be the case. I think I will check it out Tuesday on my day off.

this movie was awesome. just went to see it with the wife, she kept saying how hot angie looked and I had to agree :)

anyone know the song that plays as the credits roll?

I liked the film a lot - some of the action was off the hook, including the drift scene from the trailer - that's just so creative.

I would have liked them to do more with the super powers - they set it up brilliantly, but don't really use it that much except for the one thing.

As for the question above:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I had the same question myself Dave. But then I thought -- hell, why am I looking for logic in an illogical film? and just sat back and rolled with it.
Not usually my normal viewing at the theater (I usually wait for rental), but the presence of McAvoy lured me. Enjoyed it very much. Not as much as widdle WALL-E, but was good.

I caught both of these this weekend and we enjoyed them both! I really thought the Wanted comics kind of fell apart in the end whereas the movie came through.

Just saw this movie today and I thought it was pretty cool. Never read the comic book. I might pick it up just to see how close the movie was to the book

Saw this movie over the weekend and it was Great. I don't see where they left room for a sequel should they choose to do one but I don't think it needs it. I would however like to see a prequel. Now we have to sit back and wait for the news reports of drunk idiots trying to curve bullets around their friends.

Saw this movie over the weekend and it was Great. I don't see where they left room for a sequel should they choose to do one but I don't think it needs it. I would however like to see a prequel. Now we have to sit back and wait for the news reports of drunk idiots trying to curve bullets around their friends.

And this year's Darwin award goes to...

Yeah, more of them actually using their powers would have been cool.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah they made me think it was going to be bada$$ assassins with crazy abilities but that ended with the death of Mr X.
I am going to read the graphic novel to get more details.

Back