Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what you guys have said and the adverts ive seen for it, this film looks awesome, looking forward to seeing it now.
x :D

I am going to see this on Saturday along with Hancock and Get Smart. And yes, I mostly want to see Wanted because of Angelina. Can you blame me?

Very corny flick, over the top. Doesn't mean it was bad, far from it.

Angie looked worse for wear in that movie. She could use a sandwich.

Just got home from it. Not what I was expecting. Very over the top but it was very entertaining. I loved the keyboard scene but I hated the rats. I probably wont watch this movie again but that does not mean it sucked.

Yeah, I also expected it to be something else entirely. I'm not saying for the better, but still.

The whole weavers and looms of fate thing is lame though. I laughed. Out loud. Heartily. I dunno if it was a big theme in the comic books, but it was dumb in the flick.

The final scene involving Angelina's character was preposterous. (SPOILER) To think that a bullet wouldn't change trajectory after going through what, like, 3 heads - all of which were all in a perfect circle - is pretty silly. But then again, so is twisting a bullet. Why am I complaining?

what kinda shots do we get of AJ???? :naughty

Wanted.jpg

Didn't see they movie, butt (hehe) any chance they coulda used a body double on Angelina? She looked so much better before she was pumping out kids and became anorexic.

I'm the first person to go "eww" at the Nicole Ritchies and the like, but I don't think Angie is one of them. She looks pretty good in the movie and I'm pretty sure they didn't use a body double.

She's not to the ridiculous level...yet, but I think she looked better before (personal preference)

Saw this last night and I really enjoyed it. As long as you know that you're going to see a graphic novel on screen, you're expectations should be in the right place.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this a day back, and enjoyed it. No classic, but was for sure cool. Like the Office Space refs in it. Good movie. AJ is getting too thin for my tastes though. Needs to beef up some. Still a babe though. McAvoy was great. Really good stuff. Better than Hancock for sure!

Saw this a day back, and enjoyed it. No classic, but was for sure cool. Like the Office Space refs in it. Good movie. AJ is getting too thin for my tastes though. Needs to beef up some. Still a babe though. McAvoy was great. Really good stuff. Better than Hancock for sure!

YESSIR!!!! Hancock was alright, but i wish i waited for video. cost me $22 to sit through the movie with a 3 year old crying through half of it. here's the best part: my GF got warned she would be taken out because she yelled at the parents to take the kid out of the theater.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back