Wanted: Pitt, Clooney and Damon headsculpts! (Oceans 11) Can anyone help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm not crazy about famous figures, they tend to have hardly any resemblance. As for the Colin DX, I'm assuming that's what I'll end up with, I've just never been a fan of his huge ears. Thanks guys.

Ada makes a good Pitt and Clooney, but her Damon sucks!
Hero Heads makes a good Damon sculpt (that needs serious repainting though!)
Triad Toys makes the best Damon sculpt, but it's a bit caricatural
Monkey Depots sells the best Craig ever!
Hope it helps...

it's taken care of. the one and only Kuato is painting Andy's sculpt of it for me. Man, I've spent wayyy to much on this hobby already though, ouch. been into it for less than a week and have 3 customized figures on the way...damn i need some income.

OK, now I'm looking for the outfits for those Ocean's characters. I need pitts especially as I've found solid or better parts for Clooney and Damon. Also, I'm looking for a jacket like Damon's in The Bourne Ultimatum. Any suggestions??

ocean-s-thirteen-0.jpg

105220.1.jpg

Appreciate the response. Not crazy about it, I don't like how everyone puts his hair down on his forehead...he's grown up now and wears it short. lol

Appreciate the response. Not crazy about it, I don't like how everyone puts his hair down on his forehead...he's grown up now and wears it short. lol

Ha. True. This head is probably better for the Private Ryan custom...

wow, I had been waiting for him to post updates and now that he has, i have found my damon. Thanks for the reminder to check that post Gruff.

I have finally found all the headsculpts for these, thanks guys. any suggestions for their suits?? I've found some possibilities for all but Pitts jacket and shirt... not too much mustard or olive color coats out there...

Back