Wanted: Pitt, Clooney and Damon headsculpts! (Oceans 11) Can anyone help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogjwn13

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if any custom headsculpters have thought of making a Clooney, Damon, and Pitt that could be used for Ocean's figures. I'd be very interested in getting these. If some are already out there, please point me to them! Thanks guys.

Re: Call to Headsculpters: Ocean's 11?

Check this one out:

artoftoy_2017_70285961

not sure why he has a gun or trench coat, but not bad. Can you buy from their site?

Last edited:

Check with Plastic Earth. They had some cool Oceans Eleven sculpts on Robot Chicken. Only problem is they were 1/8th scale and not for sale. They had Clooney and Pitt as well as Cheadle and Garcia They sell 1/6 customs on ebay from time to time, maybe they will redo some of those sculpts in 1/6th? Here is a link to the page from that episode.

https://www.plastic-earth.com/Html/robotchickenepisode26.html

Looking for good Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon heads

I'm in search of good headsculpts of clooney, pitt, and damon for Ocean's 11 figures. Please let me know if you have any leads. Thanks!

Re: Looking for good Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon heads

Triad Toys had/has a great Matt Damon sculpt. Not sure about where to find the other two, but I've definitely seen some good Pitt sculpts before.

Why did you start a new thread for this when you have one already like 5 posts down? Try bumping the thread or just wait for people to respond.

Why did you start a new thread for this when you have one already like 5 posts down? Try bumping the thread or just wait for people to respond.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone over at OneSixthWarriors.com was working on a Matt Damon Headsculpt. I tried searching for the thread but couldnt find it. It is a pretty good likeness of him as well. Maybe someone can post a link if they know what Im referring to.

Scroll through famousfigures.com They have some pretty good celebrity likenesses that have already been produced as figures. It would give you an idea of whats out there and available.

I apologize they are both virtually the same, thanks for combining them. I'm also looking to recreate the Daniel Craig Bond. Any tips on headsculpts or the clothes would be appreciated. Thanks!

070105-craigsuit2.jpg

Not a problem! Always willing to help bro! I'll see if I can find a decent suit replacement for Bond. Hard to find any vests that aren't black though...

I'm thinking of getting the Jack Bauer RAH in suit, use his suit for bond, I'd still need a vest tho yes, then get a new body for Bauer like his Season 5 figure. Any thoughts on the UMP-9 he's holding? I can't even find an MP5 which is its more famous cousin.

OK. For the Bond, I found the head bust, the gun and the suit i want but I need a vest to go with the Jack Bauer RAH suit version. Is it a navy color or black, and does anyone know where to find a formal vest to go with it, or formal clothes in general?? I'll need more for those Ocean's characters. Thanks all.

Back