Statue Want to Buy: Darksiders War and Ruin State of the Art Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Chunt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sota-Toys-War-and-Ruin-3.jpg

Want to Buy: Darksiders War and Ruin State of the Art Statue. Anyone know where to find these? Also the Death version?

Hmmmmm yeah i know about that one. That's the really expensive one haha. I was after the other ones that light up, they're smaller.

Hi,

Are you still interested in buying the War/Ruin and Death/Despair statues by SOTA Toys? I have both which have barely been touched due to being kept in glass Detolf display cabinets in a smoke free home. I love them but I am unfortunately now a struggling Uni student who could do with the cash. I was going to list them on eBay but googled them and this post appeared in the results so I thought I'd try here first as it says you're from Australia too (I can put them on eBay if that makes it more secure/official as this is my first post here). I also have the original numbered boxes.

Let me know if you're keen.

Hmmmmm yeah i know about that one. That's the really expensive one haha. I was after the other ones that light up, they're smaller.

Hey man do you still have these items?
Im very interested if you do.

Back