'Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?' Silicone Joker (Final Pics Pg 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so all of you guys keeping tabs on my personal work relationships, the client is a 'Freak member' on this board ;)

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Hi Howard,

I would genuinely, very much like to commission a piece by you <serious business face on!> Would I be able to see a quote from you for a piece like that Joker silicone bust?

Cheers,
Nick

I liked this piece so much that I decided to have a full statue of him. The work is so amazing, I don't think it compares to any other sculpts of the Joker out there. The detail and quality that Howard demonstrates in all of his work is astounding. I can only imagine what it will look like in person. He really knows how to capture his subject in each of his creations better than any other sculptor that I have ever seen. I am truly stoked to get this particular piece into my collection to be put on display with the others he has done for me. He is a creative genius and an artist like no other. Great work Howard.
Here are some photos of some other silicone pieces that he has created for me (I am using the pictures taken by Howard because I am not a good photographer):

2yjvmt3.jpg

14mapfl.jpg

mu9x0y.jpg

wow, I can't believe this ended up on ebay. I would've thought Howard could've just put the head on a mannequin.

Necropost.

I am now the proud owner of this actual bust. I wonder if Howard can answer this. Basically its absolutely amazing, however alot of the green has come out of the hair and I wondered what was used to colour it in the first place. Many thanks

Back