'Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?' Silicone Joker (Final Pics Pg 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the final piece...

SilLedger2.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

love this shot! amazing piece man!

This looks fantastic, but isn't there enough Ledger Joker stuff around :dunno

While I would normally agree, it's not like this is a mass produced piece and sounded like it was for a client in which HS was nice enough to share it with us. :dunno

Looks amazing Howard. I really liked your previous attempts at Heath Joker, but this one is incredible.

They are both awesome indeed. I would have a hard time choosing which one is "better", but there both bad ass and some how, some way, I will have one of them.

The only way to tell is by comparing them side by side...that's what i'm doing right now.

As the artist expressed his wish that people not comment on comparisons to Bobby's version, I think we should respect that.

I know I'm guilty of comparing earlier but that was before the request not to compare.

I just think it's rude to pretty much bash someones else's work to praise another? I remember a few years back someone posted one of my first Jokers and some idiot ripped it a new one and posted pics another Joker saying how much better that one was... it pist me off!

I'm friends with bobby and have all the respect in the world for his work. This was a 'commissioned' project and I'm not trying to one up anyone here.

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Its never nice to have your work compared in any form of art. Each artist has his own methods and style which identifies their work.
Whoever manages to get one of Bobby's or Howard's is damn lucky.
Both outstanding pieces of work.
I would say this is one of my favourite pieces by howard although im looking forward to the new Terminator in the pipeline :)

Personally, I think that both your Joker and Bobby's are great. There are certain aspects of each that I like. Anyway, fantastic job, man.

Wow, I like this!

ONly nitpick I have would probably the thickness of the hair, as Heath looks like hes almost balding in the movie. And the grey jacket inside the purple coat.

Back