Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep hoping they'll do a ghost galaxy type thing here with our Space Mountain.

I can't believe how many times Disneyland is finding new ways to make me go back this year. From minor attraction replacements like Silly Symphony Swings to major show addition World of Color. Surprise events like Glowfest and ElecTRONica and updates to attractions like Haunted Mansion Holiday, new effects in Snow White Scary Adventures, new animals and spiel to Mark Twain.

And this weekend they did it again... they added a new TRON LEGACY segment to World of Color at the very end of the show. A kind of encore. A... TRONCORE.

The ending of World of Color gets interrupted by Master Control... or whatever.
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

The loop of California Screamin' becomes an indentity disc and the tracks are illuminated (an entire section on the left did not light up properly during this show)

IMG_0199.jpg

These discs form into light cycles
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Clu
IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Sweet ElecTRONica pictures dude!!!
Gotta go there before the movie opens...
So you know until when will this be @ the park?

ElecTRONica has been said to be in the parks until APRIL 2011. Not sure if it'll be that popular to remain that long but that's what they've said in their press releases.

Not sure how long the TRON segment will be in World of Color. My guess is until at least the end of the year.

I want to go back to Disney World again so badly. I haven't been there in over 15 years or more. :(

I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid. Actually I believe it was the first year Epcot opened. That streak is coming to an end! Were flying to Florida on the 27th for a week. Hope the kids have a ton of fun

It must have been about 8 years ago since I last visited Disneyland Paris. Made plans to go again this Xmas. I wonder how much it has changed!

We just got back home from our 1 week vacation at WDW. First visit and we had a blast. I also proposed to my g/f on our second night there. All I have to say is Wilderness Lodge resort is superb!

That or she said no and the Wilderness Lodge has lots of places to hide dead people. :lol

In all seriousness, I hope to find a girl one day who loves Disney like I do. I'd love to propose and/or get married there. Thought I might have found one, but it didn't work out. :( Too bad because she loved Star Wars too. Fate can be cruel.

That or she said no and the Wilderness Lodge has lots of places to hide dead people. :lol

In all seriousness, I hope to find a girl one day who loves Disney like I do. I'd love to propose and/or get married there. Thought I might have found one, but it didn't work out. :( Too bad because she loved Star Wars too. Fate can be cruel.

I got engaged in WDW. WHile I've always been a huge Disney / animation fan, it was my wife who introduced me to the parks.

Don't sweat the one that got away. She's not the droids you're looking for.
star-wars-r2d2-smiley.gif

Aye, that's what I keep telling myself. I also remind myself that if she's not the one, then the right one is really going to blow me out of the water.

lol yah, was still tired. She said yes...haha.

Same boat as YoNoSe regarding the parks. I love Disney but at first I could care less about the parks. My fiance pretty much created touring plans for us and everything went pretty smoothly. The longest we waited for a ride was 10 minutes. Speaking of rides and waiting...we rode on the overly hyped Toy Story Mania and we were both disappointed. I wouldn't even consider it a ride, sure you ride on a little 2 seater but all you are doing is moving from 1 screen to another to play carnival games. That ride is not as bad as the Stich ride over at Tomorrowland. Anyone rode these 2 rides before?

I love Toy Story Mania. Yeah, I guess it's not really a ride, but I think it is a great attraction. Stitch sucks. They should bring back ExtraTerrorestrial.

So what were your favorite attractions?

Back