Walking Dead busts from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Daryl yesterday. Likeness is about as off as Ricks and looks like he has been in the sun just as long but its ok.

IMG_20140303_213436_876.jpg

IMG_20140303_213507_536.jpg

IMG_20140303_213451_367.jpg

IMG_20140303_213538_235.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I cancelled Daryl. That facial hair is horrible! I'm not even sure if I'll keep the order for the Governor at this point.

Yeah, seems that each one is worse than the previous.... I'll stick with them for now since I really don't want the statues and I want something WD related..

I plan on picking these up when my man cave is up and running. I think they look great!

Got the Governor bust today. I have to say he's probably the best in the line so far. I actually ended up selling my Rick and Michonne off and Daryl never looked good enough to me to get, so its just old Philip for me. But the paintwork is nicer than Rick's was. And the interchangeable heads are great. I didn't understand why GG said the Exclusive version came with an extra head with removable eye patch until it arrived today. I just figured they meant he had a removable eye patch. Nope! He's got a stabbed, blind eye head :woo Still kinda wish there was a sculpted on patch as the patch's cord is too thick IMO but at least you have non-blinded, blinded, and patched options to choose from. Could easily add some gauze and make yet another version. But I'm quite happy with him. :D

I get mine on Wednesday... nice to hear he should be better than Rick and Daryl.

Last edited:
Got my Governor today... I'd say he is 2nd best after Michonne. #127 / 1264 (kind of a weird edition size.)

IMG_20140430_174656_170.jpg

IMG_20140430_174717_894.jpg

IMG_20140430_174811_718.jpg

IMG_20140430_174937_793.jpg

Great set up. Almost makes me regret selling Rick and Michonne off and not getting Daryl. I have to keep reminding myself I'm not a bust collector and to wait out 3 Zero :panic:

I just couldn't pass on the Governor though. I just thoroughly enjoy the character for some reason. I think I just have a think for eye patches as I think Nick Fury, Deathstroke. Snake Plisskin, and Major Bludd are all awesome too :lol

I totally missed on the governor pre order now I gotta find one on ebay or something. The preorders went quick for him and Carl which im going to have to find elsewhere. He looks great thou I cant wait to get him.

I have started getting a few more busts mainly due to a lack of space and as far as Walking Dead goes I like the show but not enough to drop $400 each on the statues.

Michonne to me is by far the best. Gov is next, Rick is good if you can get the exc with the hat and Daryl is great except the face.. he kind of looks more like a stunt double then Redus but overall I am ok with them especially at around $75 each.

I picked up Daryl to go with Rick. The Glenn mini-bust is okay from what I've seen. I hope they do a Maggie as I can't afford and don't have space for the full statues. Hopefully I can get Michonne down the line from somewhere.

Back