Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Walking Dead Prison Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That Dorothy Dio is awesome and really shows how great a figure it is! I still drool over your BrBa Couch Dio and Bateman's Apartment Dio... sell them to me!

Incredible!

The idea to use a PAX ( A PAX WARDROBE!!!) is just genius. :bow

Did you add any kind of glas doors to prevent the awesome display from dust?

Thanks!

And yes... All the pictures above are shot through clear acrylic panel doors. You just can't tell.

best collection EVER! love it mate!

I would kill to get one of your dioramas!!!

Hey guys been awhile. Just dropping in to say hi. Im moving... and as amazing as these dios are to look at...they are a nightmare to move. FML

Hope all is well.

Your wall is just unbelievable, man! Nothing to say that hasn't already been said by our fellow freaks... Unreal, just unreal!

I've always just been awed by Omar's dios. I've got a ton of figures in storage waiting to eventually figure out how to display. My ultimate plan is to commission/create a series of environments (in some ways inspired by these), but until we move I don't know what space I have to work with. Maybe in a year or two. It will be so great to finally be able to pull them all out so they can breathe.

Back