Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Walking Dead Prison Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the bottom right?looks like a hotel room but I can't think of what movie it's from.

Speachless
It s beyond amazing.
Where do u put your figures that do t have dios?
Did u sold your xces interrogation dio?

Thanks to everyone!
What's the bottom right?looks like a hotel room but I can't think of what movie it's from.
Memento
Speachless
It s beyond amazing.
Where do u put your figures that do t have dios?
Did u sold your xces interrogation dio?
I have a few set up in some detolfs. the rest in storage until i have a display. And the joker interrogation is at the very top left.

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Fight Club

WalkingDeadPrison17_zpsbcc69a77.jpg

:eek :thud:

Incredible collection and dios! Very nicely displayed. TWD dio is the best, so much detail and material in it. Love that Seanjob Rick was lucky enough to get one myself recently.

Damn Wake that is an amazing site, those Dios are just amazing! They really bring life to these amazing figures! I thought you sold the Memento Dio? Man id kill for that and the Bateman Dio!

Damn Wake that is an amazing site, those Dios are just amazing! They really bring life to these amazing figures! I thought you sold the Memento Dio? Man id kill for that and the Bateman Dio!

Thanks man. I had two memento dios. I made a duplicate thinking I could get good
Money for it. I didn't. Lol

Love your diorama set ups....best ive ever seen to be honest and in my view the best way to display 1/6 figures! Congrats man. What head sculpt is the rick grimes one in your prison diorama? Thanks

Back